Is it? I've heard that this thing is great when volumes are turned up. There isn't any that I can try out in shops,so if anyone knows plz tell me thanks. Also, if it is than can you usuggest a good amp for occasional blasts, but usually tame levels of volume. I have marshallg15rcd at mo. Play hard rock,blues and some metal. VoxAD30vt?
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!
It sounds great at lowish volumes too.
No chance at all you can try one? Could you travel and try one? You really should if you're considering buying it.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I guess I could, if when i have the cash,I still want it that badly. The place I'd go would be brighton(GAK)has it cheapest which is a good 60mile,but it will be a while so I thought I'd see if it was worth getting if I can't blast the hell out of it.
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

DSL>> ADVT you could alwasys get an attentuator too if you have the spare cash crank it at low volumes then
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
I've played the DSL at low volumes quite a bit, and it really does sound nice.

And yea, go to GAK and try (if you can, although it is far away) it'll be sooooooo worth it.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Will do R H C P,similarly does any1 know if the voxad50vt is also too loud for home,or is that good at low vols too? Is the ad30vt a better option,but is it the same as the 50 watt version onlynot as loud?If settings (knobs,same eq) are the same then I'll get the 30 watt. It's only I've heard that the ad50vt mentioned as a good amp more than the ad30vt.I wouldn't want to get a worse version.
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

The VOX is good at low volumes and won't be too loud for home. The 50 Watt has a better speaker and more power. That's the only difference I think.
My Gear:

Guitars
Squier Affinity Stratocaster w/ SD Hot Rails (Bridge)
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Amps
Peavey Studio Pro 112
VOX AD50VT Valvetronix
Ross Fame Series Bass 50

Effects
BOSS DS-1 Distortion
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay
wut is this "too loud" phrase im seeing never heard of it
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Vox is good but its a step down, I'd suggest trying different amps and if you're worried about it being too loud get an attenuator. But I'm not completely sure if it can. But you don't need to have the volume at 10 to get a good tone, there is a master volume knob.
If theres a Volume knob on it then it wont be too loud.

Most high gain amps sound fine at low volumes. most the distortion comes from the pre-amp anyways. If the amp has a Master Volume its even better. Crank the channel volume and keep the master low for a 'cranked' sound!
Quote by malmsteenkid
wut is this "too loud" phrase im seeing never heard of it

What is this "hearing damage" I'm seeing, never heard of it.
vox's it doesnt matter the volume because it's like 95 percent solid state.

but they're great amps.

but the dsl's sound awesome at all volumes. and it'll blow the hell out of a valvetronix 50 watt.
i lost my virginity. can i have yours?

Member #18 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join

One nation, under a fictitious almighty power
i've got one and its fine for home practice, but it just sings for band practice.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel