I actually like the Vintage musicman copy, it has a floyd on it and it's around £200 new, les than £100 s/h and they're pretty amazing.

Failing that, buy a nice Kramer Striker for around £250'ish
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Rg520.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
ibanez s470. it's actually the closest guitar to joe's, and it's got a great tremelo.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
i have a question about a DXMG can you swap out the licenced floyd for an orignal one w/o having to do any extra routing?
Scratch that, RG1570 + pickup change hands down
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
+1 on the ibanez s470, cheapest guitar with a decent trem hands down, any other trem in youre price range will be pure bollox
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Quote by aznrockerdude
Scratch that, RG1570 + pickup change hands down

Yea, I asked about the DXMG recently too, and I got converted to the RG1570. Still haven't got a new guitar, but I know they're awesome.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
DXMG = ****

Crap pickups, crap tremelo

S470 or rg1570
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by ClassicAxe
DXMG = ****

Crap pickups, crap tremelo

S470 or rg1570

Wouldn't EMG HZs be better than stock Ibanez's though? If I was to buy the Jackson, i'd change the pickups anyway...
IMO the jackson fells much nicer to play then the RGs and id say the pickups are equally bad. the trem on the jackson is not as good as the one on the RG but, it still isnt that bad (mine has lasted with no problems whatsoever for almost a year now) and if you do need a new trem an OFR will drop straight in there
Used RG570 + pickup change.
ESP H-300 (EMG81/85)
Ibanez RG570
Ashton VP30
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CE-5
Boss DS-2
Behringer EQ-700
Member #12 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Mr T of the Avatar A-Team.
So for my budget, it would be better to get an Ibanez than a Jackson?
Get the S470, they rock!
you'll probably need a pick-up change though, also very good for the sort of stuff you play, great for shred like Satch and Vai, and the neck is thin so you can do all sorts of oslos and stuff, there's a video of herman li explaining how its good for the stuff he does, people on this forum sem not to like him but he covers the basic stuff on the S470 and new S prestige model
I don't get why people claim that trems on Jacksons in this range are crap... I've played 2 DKMGs, a DXMG, and a bunch of JS20/30's, and I haven't had any problems with them. They might not be the best in the world, but they hold tune perfectly, and they were all good enough to do whatever I tried to, so meh.

I love Jacksons so I might be biased, but I say DX/DKMG are great guitars, and if you're into metal and can afford it - definitely get it.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!