I've got a couple of questions about Guitar Pro. I've posted a caption of each thing I need help with to make it easier for you to understand...

^Okay, so here, do I slide, or pull-off the 7 and 6?

^Here, what does the little 8 mean? Does it mean I pick the note very quickly?

^This one just confuses me... Do I pull of everything including the slided note?

^And here, where do I slide from to get to the 9?

Thanks!1
First one: Slide From the 7th fret to the 6th.

Second one: The little 8 is a grace note, or a note played very quickly.
This is mainly a stylistic thing, as it has no count value.

Third: That is simply a guitar pro user error, it means nothing more than
the person tabbing that pressed a wrong key. Happens to me all the time.
Just slide from 8 to 7. Play everything else however it feels natural.

Fourth: On this one, you slide on the D-string all the way from the bottom
of the fretboard to the 9th fret. It is just a leadup to the note.

Hope it helps, guitar pro is an amazing tool.
Btw, is that Fade to black by Metallica? :p
1st: I do it sliding
2nd : It's yeah, you play it very quickly, and not too loud either
3rd: You play the entire thing under the arch in one pick-strike, eh you just strike your string once, you pull of from 12 to 10 then pull off 10 to 8, then slide to 7, hammer on to 8, pull of to 7
4th and final: That's up to you, from several frets more towards the neck will get that real fade to black feeling :p

Just Hear it out and Try it out
You're welcome
Quote by JMD-123
Fourth: On this one, you slide on the D-string all the way from the bottom of the fretboard to the 9th fret. It is just a leadup to the note.

Do you mean at the bottom by the machine heads? Sorry, it's just that people have different interpretations of which side of the neck is the bottom or the top.

Anyway, thanks man, it helps a lot.
you dont have to slide from the bottom of the fretboard, by the way, by bottom he means by the nut. just slide into the 9 from anywhere below it, meaning anything from the 8th fret to the 1st will work, experiment and see what you like the best.
Jackson RR Professional, early 90's japanese model, with EMG's

Digitech GNX3000

Crate GX 212
Yeah that's Fade to Black. Good call.

About the third caption... is it a mistake, or do I actually have to slide whilst pulling off. Man that'd be hard.

Thanks for the help, everyone.
u hit 12 pull off to 10 pull of to 8 slide to 7 and then hammer-on to 8 again simple, just listen to it and you'll understand, slow it down if you stilll cant get it
Hmm since i had kind of the same question i figured id put mine here, How can i tell if its hammer on or a pull off. I dont see any H or P over the arc =)
Quote by Marwanbaki
Hmm since i had kind of the same question i figured id put mine here, How can i tell if its hammer on or a pull off. I dont see any H or P over the arc =)

You can only hammer on higher notes and pull off lower notes.
Quote by Coins
Yeah that's Fade to Black. Good call.

About the third caption... is it a mistake, or do I actually have to slide whilst pulling off. Man that'd be hard.

Thanks for the help, everyone.

It's not a mistake man. The notes without a slash in between them are hammer-ons/pull-offs, the notes with a slash in between them are slides. The long over the top of it means that it is all played legato, meaning you only pick the very first note of that grouping. The rest is a combination of hammers and slides.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.