I'm looking into buying some new effects pedals to improve/vary my sound

I already have a Boss DS-2 and a dunlop crybaby wah pedal, but I was wondering if there are any others people would suggest

I play a range of stuff but mostly Muse, a bit of green day, feeder, weezer, red hot chili peppers, queens of the stone age etc..
A Marshall guv'nor plus 2 =)
.....Glow In The Dark Condoms.....Rise And Shine....
A nice chorus pedal is always handy for most kinds of music. Electro Harmonix is supposed to make a swell one.
Member of the EHX Guild

Yamaha SG500B
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips EQ
EHX Russian Big Muff
Roland Cube 30
Jake will suffice.

Join the revolution, GG&A.
You want a chorus or a phaser or a flanger... in that order :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Delay!! Damm Delay is awesome for songs to get a nice echo-ish sound but can also makes songs sound good when you delay for a long period of time so it repeats the note when your on the third note, etc. That's something I love to do with my Multi-FX Korg AX10G. I'd reccomend the Boss-DD3 or w/e it's called, I tried one a while ago and it's awesome.
Currently I'm using a strat copy with a seymour duncan sh-4 in the bridge, and sadly, a Marshall MG30DFX

I'll be upgrading these to an Ibanez RG2550E (probably) and a Roland Cube or a Vox AD30VT when I get the money...but that might be a while..
The BD-2 is way better than the DS-1, but significantly more expensive. I'd suggest the SD-1 over the DS-2, which is about the same price. You should also get yourself a compressor. Everything else is luxury items.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Save the money you would've spent on pedals and put it towards your amp.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?