I've been playing guitar for 2 years, I'm a decent player, I'm 12 (so money is a slight issue), and I play a variety including Sum 41, Jimi Hendrix, Blink 182. What kind of pedal should I get?
Quote by LilVikingboy
Actually, what you do is this:

Tomorrow at school, have 8 friends each hand her a big ham sandwich or cupcake or some food. And they will spell out "I will not go to Homecoming with you."
Quote by Dumbchicken9
I've been playing guitar for 2 years, I'm a decent player, I'm 12 (so money is a slight issue), and I play a variety including Sum 41, Jimi Hendrix, Blink 182. What kind of pedal should I get?

Amp distortion, and a Fuzz Face for Hendrix.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
my amp sucks tho and im looking for more distortion on the pedal
Quote by LilVikingboy

Tomorrow at school, have 8 friends each hand her a big ham sandwich or cupcake or some food. And they will spell out "I will not go to Homecoming with you."
Tremolo?
Chorus?
Distortion?
Wah?
Octaver?
Flanger?
Phaser?

I'unno, there's some suggestions, they could all be worked into those styles, especially wah with Hendric, and dist. with sum 41 and blink.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Hendrix used a Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face, but my understanding is that Dunlop has changed it and it's not really the same anymore. Dunlop also make a Jimi Hendrix fuzz and a Jimi Hendrix octave fuzz. I would either suggest you get a Roger Mayer fuzz and a VOX wah or the Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience pedal, that is, if you Hendrix's tone. You didn't really specify what you want.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
i think i want distortion cuz i mostly play sum 41. and i dont got much money so i cant really upgrade my amp...
Quote by LilVikingboy

what amp you got? get a better amp first if its a cheap one

just save up and for bday or xmas tell your folks youll chip in
Try going with a BOSS, they should last with yopu for a long time... you could get a used multi effects pedal if you can find one for a decent price