Is there a pedal that will playwhat I am playing only an octave higher/lower? Basicaly I would like the sound of two guitars playing in harmony, only with just me, is this posible with a pedal? a link would be nice to

idk..but if there is.

I want one haha.
ESP LTD Viper-50
Dean AK48
Marshall MG-15
Peavey Sheffield 4x12
Peavey Transtube Supreme Head
Zoom 505 II
Yep. Try either an octave pedal (will play what you play an octave higher/lower) or a harmonizer (you can set the interval)
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
which is probably the best fuzz pedal?

EDIT: oops sorry, posted in wrong thread somehow......
Last edited by matt bickerton at Sep 9, 2006,