Ok I was wondering if there was a pedal the would play like distortion but delay in a different effect (e.g. clean)?

If not i think it would be really awsome.

Thanks.
Quote by Metal-X
But last time I cranked my amp up. A small bird flew by at the same time I did a pinch harmonic.... and it exploded....

Too Late
Ok u play a chords say A5 and it plays it in distortion but when it delays it it sounds clean
Quote by Metal-X
But last time I cranked my amp up. A small bird flew by at the same time I did a pinch harmonic.... and it exploded....

Too Late
On delay pedals they have wet/dry outputs so you can have one output distorted and one clean
How about, play A5 on the clean channel?
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
yea, they have wet/dry outputs you could use, also if there are multiple outputs you can run it in stereo with two different pedal chains. Its quite simple
I believe the Keeley modded Boss delay let's you assign effects specifically to the delay.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
^ yes but that wont work for what he's talking about. You can distort the delay but it wont be clean in the delays if you wanted it to.
Thats freakin impossible dude, you'd need some sort of processor to do that kind of stuff. It would first need to find out what the amount of distortion is and how to reshape the sine wave. Though I highly doubt this is possible anyway...