Roland Cube 60.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
i'm not too sure about vox being good for metal. try krank or crate... both very good for metal.
yea my brother has the same amp its not made for metal but it is very versatile and a real good amp for the money.you can definately get a metal sound out of it though.
try some of the randall G3's out, or the cube 60
i doubt 50watt solid state will be loud enough, and vox is more for classic
i would get a krank but im like 15 and have no money, so i need one around 400 or so
My Yahoo IM SN is chancelorwebb
Lesson 1 - Krank are not worth it and a Peavey 5150/6505 combo kicks the **** out of any Krank that isn't modified to sound good.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
^untrue. i had a choice between a 5150, a triple rectifier, or a krank and i chose the krank cuz it did in fact have the best tone of the 3.
Quote by into the moat
^untrue. i had a choice between a 5150, a triple rectifier, or a krank and i chose the krank cuz it did in fact have the best tone of the 3.

That is all subjective. You think it sounds better but others don't. Everyone like different tones.

The Vox can do metal, but it depends on what metal you want. It can do most of it, but if you are playing ****deathrapegayslitbloodcut metal than you may have some trouble.
Quote by into the moat

untrue. if i had a chorice between a 5150, a triple rectifier, or a krank i'd choose the 5150 cuz it did in fact have the best tone of the 3.

it's all personal prefernce

a vox cant handle metal unless you throw a pedal infront of it..and it doesn't take pedals to well ether...
Last edited by pacoasterrider at Sep 9, 2006,