http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_m.html
At guitar center I played a used ESP. I'm pretty sure it was this one. It was marked for like 369 bucks. What do you guys think of this guitar?

Also at GC I played an Ibanez and I'm not sure what type it is. The tag said rg4ex. But searching the internet I couldn't find one. It was smokey blue, with a tremelo, 2 humbuckers and a single coil in the middle, and pearl shark fin inlays. If anyone knows what model this is or anything about it let me know.

I'm deciding between the ESP, that Ibanez, and a Jackson dk2m. I'm leaning towards the ibanez.
rg 4 ex 2 is guitar center exclusive model
the tremolo model sucks go for the rg 3 ex 1 or rg2ex 1 or 2
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
O ok. Well what about that ESP? The only problem I've had with the used ESP's I've played there was that the strings seemed to be too high of gauge. The person who owned it before must have played in lower tunings, and these were in standard so it was very hard to bend and stuff. So if I got it I would replace the strings.

So that ESP has neck-thru construction, which is a very good thing. But I don't think the back of the beck is wood, it seems like some kind of plastic that gets sticky so you cant move your hand as fast. Has any ones else had this problem with LTD's?
A bit, the back of the neck is probably finished, not a big deal really, takes some getting used to, that's it.

Try to just stay away from those series though, anything under 400 by LTD is not worth it.
It's not bad, for the price ofcourse, but I dunno about the EMG ESP version... and its LTD... so i dunno if its a good deal, but just try different types...
ESP Horizon FM Standard
Spider II line 6 30 watt
Uber Metal - line 6 effect
If you like the ESP, then go for the ESP. People always badmouth them because its mad of agathis, but seriously, if you put some active EMGs in there, it won't matter too much.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Boss Gt-8
if it has a floyd rose DO NOT BUY IT period
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Boss Gt-8
you lose alot of sustain even if you block the floyd and if you dont use it often it still can go out of tune much faster tahn a non floyd and tuning is a biatch
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Boss Gt-8
Quote by SGStrummer61
If you like the ESP, then go for the ESP. People always badmouth them because its mad of agathis, but seriously, if you put some active EMGs in there, it won't matter too much.

Active EMG's suck big ones in agathis guitars.