JUst something I started working on a couple of weeks ago and have added to every now and again, check it out.

Thanks,
Attachments:
its a start(NICKS NEWEST)(1).zip
Guitars:
Duesenberg Starplayer TV
Fender Jaguar
Indie PRS Copy
Faith Saturn E/Acoustic
Simon & Patrick SP12
Fender Jazz Bass
Last edited by yogurt_overdose at Apr 16, 2007,
holy crap, thats ****in awsome!
My gear
ESP Ltd series H 400
fernandes ravelle elite (honey burst finish, emg 81 in bridge.)
B-52 AT-112(all tube!)
Quote by nomad911
holy crap, thats ****in awsome!

+999999999999999999999

Only part I didn't think was amazing was the overdriven guitar part.
Thanks guys

Quote by RedDeath9
+999999999999999999999

Only part I didn't think was amazing was the overdriven guitar part.

Was that the middle section?

I know that bit's pretty lame, cos i had something different there which i didn't like, so I changed the lead, but couldn't be bothered to change the rhythm/bass. I'll probably change that at some point.

Thanks for the great comments everyone
Guitars:
Duesenberg Starplayer TV
Fender Jaguar
Indie PRS Copy
Faith Saturn E/Acoustic
Simon & Patrick SP12
Fender Jazz Bass
I didn't mean the overdrive guitar was bad, it's just not as good as the other stuff. But that doesn't matter. Still 10/10. Crit mine? It's in the sig.
Where you added the harmonics just before the overdriven guitar kicks in doesn't sound right to me, and the piano doesn't sound right to me....like right on beat. But that may be just me.

Other than that, absolutely killer song. I love it.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
I know what you mean about the piano, it says it should be right, but just doesn't sound it.

Thanks
Guitars:
Duesenberg Starplayer TV
Fender Jaguar
Indie PRS Copy
Faith Saturn E/Acoustic
Simon & Patrick SP12
Fender Jazz Bass
ZOMG! Thats awesome! Its differen then most of the songs here(all metalish, lol, it seems metal is easy to write music for :P)but in a good way. nice one. C4C?
omfg, nice ****ing song man, i only listened to the first minutes, but awesome ****ing song man, i wish i could write like that :p Ohh, and what type of program did you use to record or did you use a studio or something?