Anyone who knows Mayhem knows that their legendary vocalist, Dead (RIP), committed suicide by slashing his wrists w/ a new knife and then firing a shotgun at his noggin. What i dont get is that in this picture, the picture of Dead with this brain blown from his head and the shotgun & knife he used, the blade of the knife is place on top of the shotgun, even though the shotgun was used to finish it. My only idea is that possibly Euronymous did it when he took the picture. Any one got any explanations?
The Haunted fan club member #8

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.

RIP- Euronymous: 1968-1993
I'm I the only one who thinks the picture looks slightly like a cartoon style drawing and not an actual photo? Any reason for that?
they probably rearanged the stuff when they got their. and im pretty sure its a real photo. if you look at a bigger version of it, it looks more realistic.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Yeah, it's obvious it's real, but it does look like it's drawn or something, especially when you look at the knife and his shirt (lol btw.)

While on the subject, did Eur really make his brains into a stew?
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
^i highly doubt that all the claims are true.

Is the EP any good?
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Night_Lights
Is the EP any good?

For Mayhem fans: the first part, yes. The second, no.

If you don't like the "kvlt" sound of early darkthrone, there is no way you'd like the sound quality of this. The sound is only marginally worse than the Live in Leipzig album.
"Varg will have to stay for two more years in prison, although this decision violates Norwegian constitution and European human rights convention. His parole is postponed to April 2008." - burzum.org
About the part where it looks like a painting, that's because it is a painting of the original picture.

The band wanted to use the picture as a cover art for the album, but their label said that they won't print it out. So instead of using the original photo, they just hired someone to draw the exact photo, and published it with that.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by dead-fish
About the part where it looks like a painting, that's because it is a painting of the original picture.

The band wanted to use the picture as a cover art for the album, but their label said that they won't print it out. So instead of using the original photo, they just hired someone to draw the exact photo, and published it with that.

This couldn't be more incorrect.
Quote by Icarus66

That is what I was told by a pretty big Mayhem fan, maybe she was wrong...Sounds pretty reasonable, though.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by randy_roads

If you don't like the "kvlt" sound of early darkthrone

Lol @ early Darkthrone having good production
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
The band didn't release it, it is a bootleg but I'm sure that picture has been redrawn or something. Maybe it's because the original photo, which I'm guessing must be a polaroid as no developer would process that, was blown up for the LP cover and some of the quality was lost, which is why it looks like that.
Quote by Icarus66

Exactly. As it was a bootleg released by a tiny label, they would put anything they wanted on the cover. It is without a doubt a photo.
"Varg will have to stay for two more years in prison, although this decision violates Norwegian constitution and European human rights convention. His parole is postponed to April 2008." - burzum.org