I wanted to get that guitar. for 450 USD but i didnt have enough. so 450 USD is what it should cost
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
It seems like a decent guitar. I don't know how the pickups sound though. It looks like a pretty nice beginner/intermediate guitar though.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

it seems good, pickups could use a swap, but isnt completely neccesary at first, beware of the trem though, it may crap out on you, they are known for that. If you ca, save up to get the RG1570, if you cant afford that, then try an S model?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

EBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.comEBAY.com
Stay well away from the RG350/370 guitars. They're cheap and nasty, the tremolos are made of softass metal and break very easily... I know. I made the mistake of getting one of those once, and I regret it. Spend your money on a Schecter unless you plan on replacing the pickups and bridge with a real floyd.
musicgoround.com
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !