Okay these are some of the bands i like:Ledd Zepplin, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Queen, System Of A Down, Van Halen..Now I need a new amp not really sure about a price range.. 900$ maybe? So a good guitar amp that can play classic rock and some metal..Im also looking for a new guitar (like i said in title) here are too of the guitars im looking at cuz my yamaha just isnt getting the job done..: Schecter C1 classic, Les paul custom, Eddy Van Halen Wolfgang Tr...Any suggestions?o yeah id like it if it had an input for pedals and crap..Thanks
Now that i Lay me down to sleep, i pray the lord my soul to take if I die before i wake.

Quote by Invictious
Metallica are blues, for god's sake.
er..an input for pedals and crap? if u mean stuff like wah and dist pedals than ur guitar plugs into them directly (or indirectly if u have multiple [pedals ona pedal board buts till goes thru pedal irst b4 amp) so u jsut plug the pedal into the input jack.

plz tell me what u mean if otherwise than what i put there ^
I think he means an effects loop^^
Originally Posted by RideTheAnger13
Getting a spider II for a gift is like getting coal for christmas. Whoever is getting that for you obviously doesn't like you.
i think he means an effects loop, but those don't often work very well with some pedals, so it would likely be better to do what pepse lovr said
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
well..whatever still any suggestions for amps?
Now that i Lay me down to sleep, i pray the lord my soul to take if I die before i wake.

Quote by Invictious
Metallica are blues, for god's sake.