Page 1 of 2
Okay, So I played the standered tele in my local shop today and fell in love. Its one hell of a guitar, and Is going to be my next guitar. However, the finsh's They had, flat black and a tabacco sunbust, wern't my top choice. I would like everyone here who owns a tele to please post a Pic so I can know which color I like the best, because so many sites don't show all the colors. Please people, and if you do thank you for your time.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
im pretty sure fender.com has every single color

here
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Yeah, but I wanna see what it looks like under real conditions, and the actual colors, not every fender color there is.

. . . umm?? wtf?
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall

ok well i had a butterscotch 52 Reissue american for about 3 weeks no pics put i will tell you it had the best neck ive ever played.

i would try and get it as natural as you can or surf green i think you know the colour i mean.

seriously good though
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
Quote by StevieRamone
the guitar on the fender color page, the 00-03 (big pic w/floyd rose) Which guitar is that?

FR HH strat, discontinued
I'll play along. Heres a pic of my Thinline '69 Reissue in pink.

Fender '69 Thinline
Simon and Patrick S&P 6 Cedar
Yamaha C-40
Line6 POD xt
Fender MIM Jazz Bass
Gallien & Krueger 400RB
EBS 1x15 cab
It has the blue and the wine red. I just want to see what other peoples look like, not get told to go to the fender website.

Quote by zekk
It has the blue and the wine red. I just want to see what other peoples look like, not get told to go to the fender website.

But the Fender website has ALL of the colors for their guitars(including the tele). Therefore, if you go to the Fender website, you can see all of the possible color choices and not just the colors that the tele-playing members of UG have. I'm a strat person so I can't really help you with a picture .
Yeah, but also the pictures on the fender site are painted over and dolled up, I wnat to see what the tele looks like under real conditions, not after being photoshopped and dolled up.

Quote by zekk
Yeah, but also the pictures on the fender site are painted over and dolled up, I wnat to see what the tele looks like under real conditions, not after being photoshopped and dolled up.

dolled up? photoshopped? you mean pictured?
Chances are that after they take the pictures, which have themselves been taken in as perfect condictions as possible, have been edited and fixed and made to look even nicer.

Quote by zekk
Chances are that after they take the pictures, which have themselves been taken in as perfect condictions as possible, have been edited and fixed and made to look even nicer.

rofl, thats not how Fender rolls, yo
but color is color
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall

Quote by Arlabester
rofl, thats not how Fender rolls, yo

Dude thats how ALL photoshoots are done. In mag's, on TV, in everything. Or else it doesn't look perfect, and if it does't look perfect it won't sell aswell. Don't get me wrong, I love fenders too, but every company does that, its a fact of life.

Quote by hamish5178
but color is color

too true, dude just look for a color you want, stop arguing, you should of just done the 3 secs of searching
Quote by Arlabester
too true, dude just look for a color you want, stop arguing, you should of just done the 3 secs of searching

Dude thats the first fucking thing I did dammit! I just want to see what other peoples teles look like, and what they look like out of perfect conditions. Dammit man, either contribute or shut the hell up and get outta my goddammed thred.

Quote by Arlabester
hmms looks like you didnt even touch fenders site, in the first post. tool, your a n00b

Look here, you mcr loving fag. You have no place telling where I have and havn't looked. The Fender website is the first place I looked, but not only are the pictures too perfect and fake looking, but they do not have pictures of the guitar I want in diffrent colors. So either contribute or shut up and cut yourself to your ****ty taste in music.

Quote by zekk
Look here, you mcr loving fag. You have no place telling where I have and havn't looked... So either contribute or shut up and cut yourself to your ****ty taste in music.

Says the person with the Nirvana avatar.

But seriously, get some damn respect for other people's music tastes and stop being an asshole to the people that are trying to help you. A strat in candy apple red is going to be the same candy apple red as a tele in candy apple red. Just use the Fender site you lazy prick.
He's right it even says on the Fender magazine that in real life the colours may vary.
Quote by zekk
Look here, you mcr loving fag. You have no place telling where I have and havn't looked. The Fender website is the first place I looked, but not only are the pictures too perfect and fake looking, but they do not have pictures of the guitar I want in diffrent colors. So either contribute or shut up and cut yourself to your ****ty taste in music.

reported and oh yeah, IM NOT AN EMO! NOR AM I GOTH!
^Completely justified. If I was a mod, I'd send out a warning.

Zekk, you should respect other people's taste in music - Just because Arlabester likes My Chemical Romance, it doesn't mean he's an emo. Or a goth. Or anything similar. Comments like the one you just made are completely uncalled for. Arlabester didn't say a word about you liking Nirvana, so why should you mock him?

He tried to help as best as he could without having a Tele of his own to post a pic of. The same goes for the others who suggested the Fender website, which, if you hadn't thrown a fit, is where I would have directed you as well. The pics show the colors well, so I don't see why you'd have a problem with that.

Arlabester, you might as well just ignore this thread, and Zekk, try to accept other people's musical tastes and not automatically label someone for the music they like.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99
^Completely justified. If I was a mod, I'd send out a warning.

Zekk, you should respect other people's taste in music - Just because Arlabester likes My Chemical Romance, it doesn't mean he's an emo. Or a goth. Or anything similar. Comments like the one you just made are completely uncalled for. Arlabester didn't say a word about you liking Nirvana, so why should you mock him?

He tried to help as best as he could without having a Tele of his own to post a pic of. The same goes for the others who suggested the Fender website, which, if you hadn't thrown a fit, is where I would have directed you as well. The pics show the colors well, so I don't see why you'd have a problem with that.

Arlabester, you might as well just ignore this thread, and Zekk, try to accept other people's musical tastes and not automatically label someone for the music they like.

Zekk already said that he doesn't want Fender's site because all the pictures he saw were too perfect, and that he wants to see pictures of people's telecasters.

And Arlabester calls him a tool and a noob, saying that he didn't even touch Fender's site.

Zekk overreacted, but Arlabester didn't have to be an ass in the first place.
^Arlabester started by trying to be nice, but I agree, he was being a bit of an ass.

Still, he wasn't enough of a dick to get called an emo. That's just cold-blooded. :p
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
I think you're being ridiculous. The pictures on the website may be "cleaned up" a bit but they give you the general idea of what the guitar will look like. I mean, what are you looking for? To see how they look after they have been beat up a bit? Or have fingerprints on them?

But anyway, you won't get the full color spectrum by asking people on this board because my guess is not enough people have teles to give you a good taste. Look up teles on eBay and look at the various colors they come in on there.
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
Quote by rockxwl
I think you're being ridiculous. The pictures on the website may be "cleaned up" a bit but they give you the general idea of what the guitar will look like. I mean, what are you looking for? To see how they look after they have been beat up a bit? Or have fingerprints on them?

But anyway, you won't get the full color spectrum by asking people on this board because my guess is not enough people have teles to give you a good taste. Look up teles on eBay and look at the various colors they come in on there.

ZOMG I ORDERED A FENDARE TELACESTER IN BLOO BUTT WEN I GATZ IT IT WAZE BLOOISH BLOOO. FENDERZ GAY AND PHOTOZHOPPZ. M I RITE!?
^
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by SkinnyWhiteBoy
ZOMG I ORDERED A FENDARE TELACESTER IN BLOO BUTT WEN I GATZ IT IT WAZE BLOOISH BLOOO. FENDERZ GAY AND PHOTOZHOPPZ. M I RITE!?

well played ^_^
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Quote by srvman
ok well i had a butterscotch 52 Reissue american for about 3 weeks no pics put i will tell you it had the best neck ive ever played.

i would try and get it as natural as you can or surf green i think you know the colour i mean.

seriously good though

Why'd you get rid of it?

I've played one before, and it was so nice, the neck did feel amazing too.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I don't wanna throw gas on a fire but he has a point to his tread (even though he did got banned). You will see the color in another way in "normal" light settings. You could for instance compare my guitar with the pink one on Fenders webby. I can't be 100% that I have this exact pink color, but it's the only one on fenders webpage.

Thought I don't know if "don't throw gas on a fire" is even an expression in the US.
Fender '69 Thinline
Simon and Patrick S&P 6 Cedar
Yamaha C-40
Line6 POD xt
Fender MIM Jazz Bass
Gallien & Krueger 400RB
EBS 1x15 cab
^laf not really said. and he's banned, thread is pointless, and well lets let it go to thread heaven now.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011

May as well post my pic, I got it signed by Gerry of Gerry & the pacemakers fame, most of you wont know who is is but oh well.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Page 1 of 2