Is there someone who saw this movie? ( I'm talking exclusively to ontarian people ) I saw it 2 times in Quebec, btw it's the same movie in ontario but with different subtitles. It's really good and I loved the 2 languages dialogs. Anyway if someone saw it just say what you thought about it.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
saw it a while ago with my girlfirend, it was so good we actually watched the movie! i loved ever second of it (my gf is part french too, so she was taking hits from both sides :p
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
so fckin good and funny, blasts ontarians pretty much but quebekers too so it's not that bad
it ****ing owns... I saw it in french (I'm french) and it owns! and I like the dual-language idea... very interesting!
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
When I first saw the trailer I thought it was joke or something, I just couldn't believe they'd make a movie about that...till I saw the posters in the theaters. It is funny as hell and tackles every single french stereotype out there (some of which are so true lol). I highly recommend this movie to Canadians, it might miss the point with Americans, not sure.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
It looked kinda stupid from the previews, I might watch it if I get the chance. Simply because I hate Quebecers... But I don't know why.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
It looked kinda stupid from the previews, I might watch it if I get the chance. Simply because I hate Quebecers... But I don't know why.

and we hate you!

jk im from Ontario...

its been sitting on my desk for a while now i think i will watch it after all lol
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS