Well i have bought a boss ns2 2 days ago, i cant try it because my guitar isnt here(i get to try it tomorow when i go back to newfoundland) anyway i couldnt try it out at musicstop because they were renivating, so i bought because i read reviews that it was a good pedal, now is it what it seems to be, it is a BOSS so i can trust it in not breaking.
Gear

Esp Ex-400BD
Jackson ps1
Dimebag crybaby from hell
Boss NS-2
Peavey xxx super 40 efx
it works, but it sucks you tone abit as well. the ISP noise decimator is said to be better, but you'll probably be happy with this.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
yea i was going to ge the isp decimator but they never had it in the reviews on harmony central they said that the ns2 never sucked your tone.
Gear

Esp Ex-400BD
Jackson ps1
Boss NS-2
Peavey xxx super 40 efx
i dont know, i haven't tried either (but i want one) but guys on here that have owned both said the ISP ate the NS-2 for breakfast, then went back for seconds.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
ill probly upgrade to the isp one day
Gear

Esp Ex-400BD
Jackson ps1
Boss NS-2
Peavey xxx super 40 efx
yea, but everyone here also plays mega super hardcore metal, not clean stuff ( I know theres some who dont ) so the NS-2 its fine.