lol it's David Gilmour not Syd Barret.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Quote by Supern00b
wat kinda effects does syd use for his 2 solos in this song? its sounds amazing.

Its just his tone... you can find that in the Ultimate Settings Thread in this forum. Oh, and David Gilmour plays that solo.
Sent from my iPad.
mids up the most treb up the 2nd most bass low bridge humbucking position onna strat with a tremolo and some distortion and phaster out to a hi watt stack. lots of feed back
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.
Neck pick up on a start, cranked mids and a Big Muff Fuzz and an echo.
Ibanez Talman (w/ P-90s) & Fender Jaguar (w/Phat Cats)>Tu-2>RAT2>GE7>Phase 90>Volume>RE-20 Space Echo>Behringer A/B box>Vox AC30 CCH>Marshall 1960 cab

http://profile.myspace.com/secondtempo
^NOOB read an interview with gilmour only busts harmonics in the neck positions, theres no echo either.
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.
^Everyone's an idiot sometime, might as well get it over with. No need for that. C'mon team self-esteem
Tablature for the last solo would be k-i-l-l-e-r.
Currently co-designing a powerful, analog Eq-Amp-Sim. with www.dreamtonefx.com. (PM me for details rather than Dreamtone please.)
Quote by Supern00b
so gilmour plays at the pulse concert?

Syd Barrett left Pink Floyd fairly early into their career, released one or two solo albums not long after he left and then stayed a complete recluse for thirty years.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Syd Barrett left Pink Floyd fairly early into their career, released one or two solo albums not long after he left and then stayed a complete recluse for thirty years.

wat a wanker.
Quote by The_Clap
^NOOB read an interview with gilmour only busts harmonics in the neck positions, theres no echo either.

Wtf are you trying to say?! Use sentences man.
Quote by Supern00b
so gilmour plays at the pulse concert?

yes.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45