A number of times, I've seen on this site pictures of guitars people have designed with what looks like a flash or java program from a website. I know i've used it myself a time or two, but I can't remember the link.

You can pick the body style, colors, pickups, button/knob placement, etc.

Any help would be great. Thanks.
^thread starter, you got pwned.......
and yea you can get banned for posting a thread that has already been covered....
Quote by Invictious
USE THE BLOODY SEARCH BUTTON GODAMMIT

I did use the search button. I couldn't find the link because I couldn't remember the name of the site, nor find the exact search terms that would lead me to what I was looking for. Thanks for asking though...

But thank you...it was the JCF Custom Shop. I appreciate the help.

Quote by sempri_fi
^thread starter, you got pwned.......
and yea you can get banned for posting a thread that has already been covered....

haha..yeah, I guess asking for help after the search offered me no help means that I got owned...haha....(my eyes are rolling right now)

About getting banned. Neither of you seem to be any real authority on this forum. I checked your profiles, both joined in 2006, April and January respectively. Perhaps it should be you who are banned for blasting someone for not using the search, when infact they did. Maybe also for the childish behavior.

Anyway...again, I appreciate the help. JCF was exactly what I was looking for.

Take care.
Quote by Invictious
How does it feel like to be retarded enough to not realize which words to search for?

Again with the childishness. I thanked you for the help. Is that not enough?
hey calm down man, everyone gets pwned eventually, just dont let it happen again and its alright, but seriously the mods dont like double posting at all, i dont want you to get banned by any means, you might end up helping me out with something down the line..
Quote by sempri_fi
hey calm down man, everyone gets pwned eventually, just dont let it happen again and its alright, but seriously the mods dont like double posting at all, i dont want you to get banned by any means, you might end up helping me out with something down the line..

I've been calm the entire time.
Quote by mr_universe
I've been calm the entire time.

yeah, don't worry about it. the puberty stricken little kids on this site can't go on living if they can't make themselves feel better by blasphemizeing someone they'll never know face to face. it makes them feel like they amount to something in life.

anywho. welcome to UG!
Quote by mr_universe
Again with the childishness. I thanked you for the help. Is that not enough?

Sorry, I meant to add the smiley at end, but again..sigh..

It was meant to be poking, not stabbing/