name some songs that are awesome all the way thru(on guitar)...ive been playing for a year and a half...i alreddy know evry good metallica song...i can barely sweep and i can tremelo pick fairly well(on all strings)...so name any good songs...plse
lol to me Our Lady of Sorrows the ONLY MCR metal song, its a GREAT fight song

dont yell at me!
I like the song:

Use the Damn Search Button

although, Search the Other Forums, is a good song too.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by flyingjew34
I like the song:

*breathes* *pants* your getting sigged
haha hes asking for a good song to play he wants some suggestions so thats why hes asking. he doenst know how to search for what he wants to play when he doenst know what he wants to play so go die you waste of air.
Quote by footballfanatic
what the hell is tapping?

Quote by System of a Dog
Who the **** is Hellen Keller?
Quote by flyingjew34
I like the song:

hahaha i have u dunce...i live on the internet..wtf m i going to type in great song on guitar??? ahahah i wonder what results i get...hmmm
Seriously, there's thousands of songs we could suggest.

Why not just learn a song you already like and listen to?

Do you not listen to music outside of Metallica?

Quote by Gregray88
hahaha i have u dunce...i live on the internet..wtf m i going to type in great song on guitar??? ahahah i wonder what results i get...hmmm
NO.

The search button for the forums. Next to User CP and Members List - THAT one.

Quote by Gregray88
NO.

The search button for the forums. Next to User CP and Members List - THAT one.
Quote by yawn
Seriously, there's thousands of songs we could suggest.

Why not just learn a song you already like and listen to?

Do you not listen to music outside of Metallica?

ya...metallica,slayer,iron maiden,trivium,shadows fall,pantera,...just thought they were any good songs that u guys like to play..better way of finding a good song then being on limewire for 3 hours
this ones probably not for you yet, as youve only been playing for a year: "smells like teen spirit"

seriously though, dont call upon me unless youre dying...and there are *****s there. otherwise, i dont ****ing care.
Quote by Giblets341
haha hes asking for a good song to play he wants some suggestions so thats why hes asking. he doenst know how to search for what he wants to play when he doenst know what he wants to play so go die you waste of air.

Well the Electric Guitar Forum ain't the forum to ask it in. If he plays metal, he could go to the Metal Forum and ask the question. I bet the first item that comes up on the search menu when searching "Metal songs" is the Metal Recommendation Thread. So there.
- FJ

If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by Gregray88
ya...metallica,slayer,iron maiden,trivium,shadows fall,pantera,...just thought they were any good songs that u guys like to play..better way of finding a good song then being on limewire for 3 hours
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/top/top100_rating.htm

There ya go. That's enough to keep you occupied for a year.
You probably suck balls at guitar if it's only a year and a half, but you maybe could play Through the Eyes of the Dead - Beneath Dying Skies (i tabbed it)
Quote by yawn
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/top/top100_rating.htm

There ya go. That's enough to keep you occupied for a year.

Wow. Is it just me? Or is it extremely sad that the Stairway to Heaven tab has been rated 31820439875 times?
- FJ

Quote by flyingjew34
Well the Electric Guitar Forum ain't the forum to ask it in. If he plays metal, he could go to the Metal Forum and ask the question. I bet the first item that comes up on the search menu when searching "Metal songs" is the Metal Recommendation Thread. So there.

oh my ****ing god!!!i like metal, blues,some hardcore,, etc. i just want some good songs!!!jesus christ...do what i ask!!!not rant on how i should go to this forum...hey i play the ELECTRIC GUITAR..and i want to play a good song on the ELECTRIC GUITAR..so **** off...any body with a suggestion??
Quote by I AM JE§US
You probably suck balls at guitar if it's only a year and a half, but you maybe could play Through the Eyes of the Dead - Beneath Dying Skies (i tabbed it)

Yea, you're cool. A year and a half is plenty of time to get the basics down and be able to work on more complicated music. And I can't imagine why you would recommend that song.

Quote by Gregray88
oh my ****ing god!!!i like metal, blues,some hardcore,, etc. i just want some good songs!!!jesus christ...do what i ask!!!not rant on how i should go to this forum...hey i play the ELECTRIC GUITAR..and i want to play a good song on the ELECTRIC GUITAR..so **** off...any body with a suggestion??

Hey I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to piss you off. I was just trying to hint at the fact that there are already Stickied threads that should answer your question.

Over the Wall - Testament
Trial By Fire - Testament
Hourglass - Lamb of God
Selkies: The Endless Obsession - Between the Buried and Me
Symphony of Destruction - Megadeth
Skin 'O My Teeth - Megadeth
Check some Slayer out. Lot's of cool songs by them.

Happy?
- FJ

Last edited by flyingjew34 at Sep 9, 2006,
alright i can play the whole master of puppets song...i can play the second detonation(trivium) solo...i can play the 3rd riff to the light that blinds(shadows fall), i can solo well alright...some songs please

hey, that sounds like some harsh language for a 14 year old. why dont you wait until your balls drop before you start talking like that? and by the way, find some **** on your own.
Quote by coquet
hey, that sounds like some harsh language for a 14 year old. why dont you wait until your balls drop before you start talking like that? and by the way, find some **** on your own.

howd u know i was 14??lol but dont talk about my balls perv...hahaha...i have found some **** on my own...u ****ing jerk...why are pple such terd burglers???
well, i could tell you were 14 because, up until about 10 minutes ago, you could click on your name and find out all sorts of fun facts. but most of us shouldnt need to do that, lol lol, because your limited writing screams middle school lol. im sure you found some **** on your own. thats why you came begging to the message boards. because you just wanted to do it on your own.

i bet this kid could guess the flavor of a lollipop by sitting on it.
Quote by coquet
well, i could tell you were 14 because, up until about 10 minutes ago, you could click on your name and find out all sorts of fun facts. but most of us shouldnt need to do that, lol lol, because your limited writing screams middle school lol. im sure you found some **** on your own. thats why you came begging to the message boards. because you just wanted to do it on your own.

ow my ribs! rofl!
Quote by coquet

Dude, just shut up. You're not cool.
- FJ

Dude, just shut up. You're not cool.

i have it on good authority that this guy once crapped a condom.
but ive gotta respect the rip steve irwin, so i take that previous comment back. sorry dude.
- FJ

Quote by coquet

are u saying my ass has a toungue...i aint stupid... all academic
im sure that "u" think that you "aint stupid." keep on believing; maybe some day it will come true.

and no, im not saying your ass has a tongue. im saying youve had so much dick in it youve acquired an ability to taste.
Quote by coquet
im sure that "u" think that you "aint stupid." keep on believing; maybe some day it will come true.

and no, im not saying your ass has a tongue. im saying youve had so much dick in it youve acquired an ability to taste.

man wtf...i was asking for a good song and you've resorted to talking about a 14 year old kids ass, and balls, wtf is wrong with you???

u think ur cool because u sexually assault a kid via UG???
coquet is a sick perv and should be banned...he likes talking about 14 yr olds bodies!!!man leave my forum. unless of course u have a good song to suggest
wait, what happened to

i have found some **** on my own
?

oh wait, maybe i should add "!!!' to get some attention.

seriously though, isnt it past your bedtime?
by the way, since youre from canada, it is by the grace of our presidents stupidity that we havent bombed you yet.
um no...how old are u...ur picking a fight with a 14 yr old...u feel tough
hahha...so america's rich...atleats we dont have to pay for a broken hand..and when ur dad gets cancer u have to pay to keep the bastard alive...we dont...
and if u bomb us it will affect u...u cant use the A bomb ur to close and i live 2 hours away from the states...i doub they will bomb us when wer that close
it seems like me and the prepubescent kid are the only ones lift on this thread, so im goning to part with it. but not before a few closing remarks:

1. im not picking on a 14 year old in gerenal. im picking on a rather stupid person who seems to like subjecting himself/herslelf to public humiliation.

2. neither my dad, nor any member of my extended family, has cancer. im sure you take ass cancer as a given based on your family history, but were not like that.

3. have you heard about our current president. we will bomb you, even if youre two miles away. even if youre two hours away, you might be a target.

4. when they give you a swirley at middle school on monday, tell them about me.
you're such a douche Coquet, i'm sure this 14 year old has more brains than you'll ever have, he was asking for some songs and you start a ****in rant on him , he seems a pretty normal person to me, he's not talking bout dicks in asses, so you know what, go ***k yourself, it seems you just want him to do it for you, but go take your queer a** and leave the kid alone dude
Quote by Chad11491
you're such a douche Coquet, i'm sure this 14 year old has more brains than you'll ever have, he was asking for some songs and you start a ****in rant on him , he seems a pretty normal person to me, he's not talking bout dicks in asses, so you know what, go ***k yourself, it seems you just want him to do it for you, but go take your queer a** and leave the kid alone dude

thanks, maybe it broke thru to that ****er that talking about a 14 yr olds dicks and asses would fall into a pedefile/QUEER forum...
yeah, some people on here are just a**es, and btw i'm 15 so i was expecting him to rant on me too, lol, but oh well, he didn't have a reason to come ranting for no reason anyway
Dokken - Unchain the night
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by I AM JE§US

Umm, I've been playing 11 months and i can honestly say i am great, I can do shred, metal, blues, punk most genres and not even a whole year under my belt yet

anyway, electric funeral by black sabbath is easy enough and good sounding to get all the way through
devil in jersery city by coheed and cambria
anything like green day or blink 182 they are all pretty easy

Try tabbing some osngs you'll remember it better if you've tabbed them yourself