i cant deside betwee nthe kahler hybrid or stets bar for my Les Paul, i dont really wan to change any thing, but i want something tht stays in tune and can dive bomb
if your into metal, and i assume you are considering you want it for divebombs, the kahler would be best, but if you want it to stay in tune your gonna have to put either a locking nut or locking tuners your guitar as well
Quote by ToolBass_dude
Look on youtube.com- search "rediculously hard classical **** that no one in their right mind would try" and you'll find some 5 year old asian kids playing it
Quote by xGuitarGodx99
is it true tht the kahler doesnt really take any real modification

The Stetsbar doesn't either. You just take the bridge/tail piece off and screw the Stetsbar in.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
you can make the strings go slack, sounds pretty dive bomb like, as far as make your strings fall out of the nut, no, it wont do that..
is it worth ot get the ugly stetsbar w/o having to do any modification and can to a dive bomb to a degree or the kahler hybrid where id need to buy and install a lucking nut and have to do slight modification but can do amazing dive bombs
^dont double post or face the wrath of the vally of the banned......haha
but really modding your guitar makes it hard to make it original, what if he decides he doesnt want a trem??
yea gettin the other guitar is cheaper and probley smarter, but im afraid if i got tht id never play my real les paul
Quote by xGuitarGodx99
is it worth ot get the ugly stetsbar w/o having to do any modification and can to a dive bomb to a degree or the kahler hybrid where id need to buy and install a lucking nut and have to do slight modification but can do amazing dive bombs

I think the stetsbar is beautiful.