Ok ok, I know what your thinking, or maybe I don't. But I was watching VH1 and they actually had this pretty cool special interviewing people and bands like neil pert, arch enemy and mayham. It was pretty cool.

It may sound lame but whatever.
If it tickles and doesn't burn, it's ok.
Quote by Mezzo Forte
Ok ok, I know what your thinking, or maybe I don't. But I was watching VH1 and they actually had this pretty cool special interviewing people and bands like neil pert, arch enemy and mayham. It was pretty cool.

It may sound lame but whatever.

I like septemberham better.

OWNED!!!!! hahahaha

oh man I crack myself up.
Metal: a Headbangers Journey? If so there's already a thread for it...and maybe you should've titled this thread that.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
the mayhem interview was the funniest **** ive ever seen "we dont negotiate or come to terms, F*CK YOU! who is saying that? F*CK THEM!"
Quote by ToolBass_dude
Look on youtube.com- search "rediculously hard classical **** that no one in their right mind would try" and you'll find some 5 year old asian kids playing it
yeah i saw part of that, infact on VH1 theyve had a lot of shows involving metal music lately.
my brothers didn't pay the cable bill so i wasn't able to watch it. it's still on now, i think
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
It was Metal: A Headbanger's Journey. That movie has been out for a few months now.

It is the best metal doc I've seen. First one I have seen to acknowledge black and death metal's exsistance.

VH1 cut the hell out of the movie though. Just borrow the DVD from someone or buy it. The extras are pretty good.

Edit: Just to clarify VH1 didn't make Metal: A Headbanger's Journey. They made the ****ty Heavy: the Story of Metal.
Last edited by Hate Me at Sep 10, 2006,
Any metal show is pretty much worthless until they mention the greatest metal band in history: Gristlegrinder