so im still looking around at the pros and cons of each guitar. now i love the feel of a c1 classic, and how sweet they look, especlaly the blue finish

would i have any problems putting EMG's in the C-1 Plus guitar, i want this guitar because i love the neck, but i play mostly metalcore and love an 81/85 emg setup. Would i have any problems? hopefully im just not getting my hopes up for nothing

edit+--by loving the neck i mean i love the inlay, instead of the hellraiser inalys
Last edited by pacoasterrider at Sep 9, 2006,
That is a nice set-up with great pups for metalcore. Erm, what amp do you have?
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

i have the c-1 plus it's alot easier to find where you are with the fretboard...
...get an LTD instead already with EMG's...
...I got one too...
...C-1 with EMG's looks retarded
im going to get a randall g3 first, now i know everyones going to tell me to get a tube but i personally know im not ready to maintain them and spend the extra money and care on one (i am 16.) after i get the randall g3 (200watt combo) then im going to start saving for the guitar
Save yourself the money/effort and just get a Hellraiser. Sound > looks. You can only hear the guitar on recordings, not see it. (duh)
dude you dont have to replace tube but liek once a year so like 60$ a year but I think a black jack with EMGs would look better and play just aswell
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
Quote by Daggorath
Save yourself the money/effort and just get a Hellraiser. Sound > looks. You can only hear the guitar on recordings, not see it. (duh)

i spend a heck of a lot more time on a firehall floor playing then in a studio, and i dont like the inlays on the hellraiser at all, and i've found it impossible to find the non FR hellraiser anywhere

i'd much rather get a Plus then a Classic then put in the EMG's then the hellraiser
You're not getting a guitar because you don't like the inlays?
Schecter C-1 Classic
Seagull S6
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Epiphone Valve Junior Combo
Quote by CanadianLoonie
You're not getting a guitar because you don't like the inlays?

when i can get a guitar with the same exact body and same everything and i just have to put the pickups in

im out for the night early morning go ahead and leave me some stuff to reply to in the morning
Last edited by pacoasterrider at Sep 9, 2006,