i found this out one by accident while playing with fire.

Get a glove so you dont burn you hand and then set your pick on fire (most are flammable) it mightr destroy your strings so do this near the end of the show. and play some licks and stuff with it
No. Defamation of a guitar is punishable by testicles smashing via sledgehammer.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

....that is retarded...

AND you have to kick serious ass to pull that off WITH a big crowd...

you cant do it in front of a dozen people...
GEAR

Amps:
Vox AC30cc1
Peavey Transtube

Guitars:
Powerhouse Strat with lace sensors
D-16GT

Effects:
DD20
Classic Crybaby
Rat 2
Phase 90
TU-2
SM57
i got a trick...

... its called playing well
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
if you read my signature i love fire and obviously i set a pick on fire before, it doesn't burn long or big (unless you have nailpolish remover ;-) and then it gets all loose and you don't get alot of extra volume out of your pick since it's so flexy. Do something like light your guitar cable on fire and coat it in chain lube it lasts about a song before it gets your amp on fire and get's a fuzzy sound.
i doubt your guitar would catch that way..but even with gloves that would get hot..VERY hot
Quote by croc76

Get a glove so you dont burn you hand and then set your pick on fire (most are flammable) it mightr destroy your strings so do this near the end of the show. and play some licks and stuff with it

****in' pussy. Lighting your bare hand on fire would be better. Let it burn your hand down to the bone, then play slide guitar with your cool skeleton hand.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
LMAO..wow, thats hilarious..but, why the hell would you do that? that is seriously dumb. YOU are dumb.
Crappy Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez RG7321
LTD F-10
VOX AD15VT
Dunlop Jazz III's (Black)
D'Addarrio .09-.46's
Quote by croc76

Thats a stupid idea...one you could burn your hand and damage the guitar as well. Worry less about being a showoff and more about playing well
aww it's so cute, it's a speshul kid
"but i don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"oh, you can't help that," said the Cat. "we're all mad here."
~lewis carroll
LOL. Why would ne one do that? i mean sure it might sound like a kewl stage trick like playing with ur teeth or with the guitar on your back, or lighting your guitar on fire like Hendrix did, but seriously, unless you can afford to buy new strings and possibly a new guitar every week, WHY???
ESP F-200 with Floyd Rose>

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Pulsar Tremolo
BBE Boosta Grande
Fender Pedal Tuner>

Peavey Valveking 1x12
YO THAT IS SUCH A GREAT IDEA WHY NOT LIGHT YOURSELF ON FIRE WHEN YOU PLAY INSTEAD

Dumbass.
sounds like a good way to use agathis guitars, despose of a pic and i hear agathis burns well. at least ace let his bare hand burn when he showed off
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
I've got a good trick..... play a good performance!
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30