I need a good metal amp that will give me great tones with a distortion pedal. I am looking to get the sound of, lamb of god, early metallica, Opeth, led zeppelin, RHCP, SOAD. Those are just a few but something along those lines. Bugdet is 600 dollars, needs to be pretty loud.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Uh... used Peavey XXX or 5150 combos go around that price I think. You wouldnt need a distorion pedal with those though
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
For 600 you'll be hard pressed to find something really good. For those tones you'd be needing a JCM 800 (vintage or reissue) or a Mesa Triple recto. Used 5150 is a nice suggestion there.
I was thinking about a randall rh300g3 with a b52 at series cabinet.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
the randall is solid state, if your spending that much, get something tube, an used jcm would do the job i think (since you want classic rock also)
Actually the new Randall G3 series are supposed to be reallly good. I'd look into that.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?