I was wondering if there would be a big difference in a vintage dimarsio super distortion thats new and one thats old. I have hesrd some peopl say they are the same basically and some that like the vintage ones alot better. Could anyone tell me about this which one you suggest? and what my be different between them. thanks
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
well i don't know how long dimarzio's have been around, buuuut most vintage pickups, like 50s and 60s were handwound, and each would have a subtle difference in the amount of turns of wire thus either being more mellow or more hot than the other, the vintage pickups usually sound warmer and all that stuff, you usually won't find high output vintage pickups, as far as i know i think
i don't think that the super distortion could be that old...i don't think it would make that big of a difference.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
superdistrotions where started in 72. If i was to get A 72 what kind of differences would i run into do you think one that old would sound like junk compared to a knew one thats not all beat up and rusty?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
anybody?
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
pretty please
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage