Ok this solo is not that hard to play but that one part that ascends very quickly confuses me because there are some many different things I've seen it done. For example a few I've seen tapping on the high E all the way up and another I seen a pattern start at 12 whcih kinda looks like the way he does in the video but then it also strays from the video. Basically I'm asking which tab do you guys know of that has it the "correct" way?
i'm also searching for a corect one...
there is no tab booklet for it
and in the dimevision or the pantera homevideos...he never does that serious taping thing...
well
i'm looking forward for someone tabbing that great solo..
and no it's not that easy
because dimebag was a f*ckin genius and to sound the solo almost like him...you gotta get your fingers bleed
Hold my breath
as I wish for death
Oh please god wake me
Yea the music video I seen he ascends a certain pattern, I never seen the home videos or dimevision but I'll take your word for it. Yea I'll admit he had some unique musical ideas and could be considered a genius but honestly I think that one section I'm looking for is the hardest section, the rest of it is pretty easy to play. Not trying to put the Dime down, because I'll admit I couldn't write that but I'm just saying that's all. Did you check the Version 2 gates off of UG? That one is closer to the video but I sitll don't think its completely correct...unless I'm wrong of course hahah.
it's also wrong...
i should try to tab it from the video...
but i'm not that fat with my eye ^^
Hold my breath
as I wish for death
Oh please god wake me
Yes it sounded jacked to me too. I guess I'll see if I can watch a little closer. Also in the tabs was it just me or did it seem like that section played way too fast?
Theres no tapping in the actually song. All the tabs and covers with tapping in them are done by people who can't stretch their fingers to play it properly.
no it'S not
because there is a tapping part
he plays something round the 15th fret...
but i*'m going to have a look at it
Hold my breath
as I wish for death
Oh please god wake me
Yea I wanna say its a pattern similair to a sweeping pattern just with more strings. Well my guitar teacher said he'd help me on it, I'll let you know anything I find out. I didn't see any tapping but you prolly have a better view off a home video.