I was looking at ibanez guitar in the $500 range. I live in Aus and guitars cost way more over here for example i was looking at an RG321MH which costs AU$550 and then i looked at musicians friend and they sell RG321 for AU$370. problem is i dont think they they ship internationally, so would it be a better choice to ship a guitar from USA or buy one local, I've never really shopped over the internet so im just looking for some advice. Where would be a place that ships to AUS??
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
im pretty sure musicians friend ships internationally, but it is very costly and the guitar WILL get damaged unless its in a hardcase
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Do you know of any places that ship internationally with a shipping garuntee or something?
Im looking for a place in the world that ships to AUS and is cheaper than my local store. At that gold coast shop the guitars are still +$130 than what ive seen for sale in america
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Last edited by davo_333 at Sep 10, 2006,