I got 2 songs from my buddy yesterday by Warren Haynes and he told me to listen and be prepared to be amazed. so i did. . . . and i was. so. the problem is that the two songs he gave me are on a blank cd and all he knows about them are the names of the songs and that they are by Warren Haynes. song names = Troubled Friend and In The Big Muddy by Warren Haynes. now; what makes these songs unique to me is that they are what i would consider SWAMP blues. deep acoustic guitar worked with a nasty glass slide. i was wondering if anyone knew of any other bands that went for more of this "vide" or are going more in that direction of the blues. i looked for links for hours on either of these songs. found nothing. got nothing off lime wire either. but jsut think DEEP blues. . . .SWAMP blues. . . . DEEP acoustic guitar with SLOW NASTY slide. . . . . . ooooooooooooooooo i love it. can anyone give me some song names or bands that fall under that catagory?
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
I don't know song names but i think one of the bands would be Cannibal Corpse.
Glad to be of service.
Yeah I know the style your describing and its incredible. I would reccommend Elmore James, Son House, Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters and you would probably like John Lee Hooker.

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
muddy waters and john lee hooker are cool, but im lookin for "deeper" stuff. . . .ill check out the others. . . .
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
Charley Patton is one of the deepest most sorrowful I've heard, and then Bukka White, but Bukka White is uplifting at the same time because of the religious spiritual influence on his songs.