I'm looking for a 50+ watt amp that isnt very expensive, good enough for some gigs. Any ideas ppl?
Maybe a price range that doesnt go over 500$, but mention them even if they do go over, i need all the choices i can have!..thx
Try a Rocktron Rampage R80... it is solid state, has a clean and distorted channel with seperate volumes for each, treble, mid, and bass controls, an effects loop, a mid scoop option, left and right preamp out, line out, spring reverb, and two inputs - one high gain input, one low gain input. Comes equipped with a single 12-inch speaker, and I am pretty sure it's like 80 watts. I recently bought one used for like $120, and it is pretty decent for gigging around town, actually. Sounds pretty good at lower volumes, so when I mic it it sounds decent thru a P.A., too. That is my suggestion, on the cheaper side of things. I should mention that it has more of a metal type of distortion.
Roland Cube 60 is a versatile amp, and sounds great.

Also try Hughes and Kettner amps. They make some of the best solid states, in my opinion. I've played a 'club reverb', which I don't think they make any more, but that was OMFGamazing.
Quote by -spiderman-
Here's one that doesn't go over $500.

Forget the amp and purchase an accordion.

You obviously have no idea how much a decent accordion costs.
www.myspace.com/stcircusthemighty

Check it out. If you like what you hear, friend me.

Quote by Rikifield
Nice acoustic man! And your voice is melting with the acoustic sound...
XD, so true...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join