WHy are all of the metalheads i meet at school cool people, but then i go into the UG metal forum and a very high percentage of you are absolute morons?

Have a fantastic evening by the way.
School is a sheltered microcosm of what the world is like.

Your favourite groups include Staind and Incubus. One would only assume that, if your friends listen to the same music as you, you are not assosciating yourself with real metalheads.
As a result of listing <><'s reports I was banned.

Quote by God Book
#2. Banned by theguitarist (11/03/2006) - X D

Promise to shorten your sig and you'll be unbanned. This is what you get, lol.

HA!
So...your favourite groups list has approximately 0 metal bands and you're complaining that we are morons, even though we actually like metal?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
So...your favourite groups list has approximately 0 metal bands and you're complaining that we are morons, even though we actually like metal?

I dont waste my time filling out internet profiles, or making myspaces for that matter. Period.

Quote by God Book

HA!
Did i ever say i was a metal head?

I said a couple of my buddies were. I don't see a space where you fill out your buddy's favorite bands. Alll i said was that a lot of ug metalheads were a-holes.
It's because using the anonymity the internet naturally gives, people can be aggressive where they wouldn't be in real life
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
Quote by mikb
It's because using the anonymity the internet naturally gives, people can be aggressive where they wouldn't be in real life

Nope, I'm outspoken in real life as well, I get in alot of fights. (That's not bragging, I agree with your point however, if the internet wasn't anonymous, we wouldnt have all these trolling Trivium are teh buttsecks threads).

Quote by God Book

HA!
That's because this is an internet forum. People can act like assholes without caring. Although Im sure if you met them in person it'd be quite different. Well, with most of them anyway.
Quote by twentyextysixx
I dont waste my time filling out internet profiles, or making myspaces for that matter. Period.

Okay.

Was that an insult?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
Okay.

Was that an insult?

Ha, nah dude, not at all.

Even tho you're a pom, you got my respect, and your posts are usually good.

Ashes much in the summer haha?

Quote by God Book

HA!
Quote by twentyextysixx
Nope, I'm outspoken in real life as well, I get in alot of fights. (That's not bragging, I agree with your point however, if the internet wasn't anonymous, we wouldnt have all these trolling Trivium are teh buttsecks threads).

You don't have to tell us you get in lots of fights... it isn't going to make people automatically want to sex you up.

Quote by -spiderman-
WHy are all of the metalheads i meet at school cool people, but then i go into the UG metal forum and a very high percentage of you are absolute morons?

Have a fantastic evening by the way.

Do you mean morons (who don't know anything about metal) or morons (who are pricks in general) ?
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Jakeylee111
You don't have to tell us you get in lots of fights... it isn't going to make people automatically want to sex you up.

Hence why I put the "(that's not bragging)" part of my post.

It doesn't make people want to "sex me up" haha.

Quote by God Book

HA!
Hey wait a minute, aren't you that dude that always used to advertise your crappy death metal band?

LOL
roar
Quote by twentyextysixx
Hence why I put the "(that's not bragging)" part of my post.

It doesn't make people want to "sex me up" haha.

If you really didn't want to brag you wouldn't have mentioned it.
You could have just said "I'm naturally a violent person".
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.