i am thinking of getting a bc rich guitar and i want a kerry king model that is cheap but also amazng. should i get the Kerry King Tribal V or the Kerry King tribal warlock!?
I've Come Here To Kill You
I Won't Leave Until You've Died!
Not to be mean, and not to be a hater..... but you probably are not going to find too many folks that will respond seriously to a B.C Rich thread these days.... people generally don't like those guitars anymore... My advice? Get something more practical, like an Ibanez or a Peavey or something.
your gonna have a hard time finding bc rich fans. btw, if u buy a bc rich u will look like a tryhard
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by sashki
BC Riches after the 90's suck like vacuum cleaners.

Cheap BC's. High end customs are the bomb, still.
The higher end ones are good apart from the pickups. No matter how good your wood is, if your pickups are THAT dull, it's not gonna sound good.

The thing about the custom ones is that they use DiMarzio and EMG's.
bc rich sucks!!
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
Lol
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab
Old Skool USA Riches rule, thats why so many people in there day played them.
The cheap korean ones are sh*t just like most cheap korean guitars are sh*t.
I would put my Gunslinger up against all off your Ibanez RG's, Schecters any day and
this is a guitar thats 17 plus years old.
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Laney 4x12 Cab
If you're so determined to get a guitar that's not worth half of what you pay for it, get the V. It's prettier.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Adam

How much cash have you got to spend?

I would'nt recommend a real cheap new BC, there not very good.
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Laney 4x12 Cab
Neither. I wouldn't touch any BC Rich unless it was at least an NJ series. The Kerry King NJ models are ok, but still not that great for the price. You can get some decent NJ Neck Thru Warlocks and Vs for about the same prive as the KK models, and have a much, MUCH better guitar in the end. If you can't afford one of the better models, then don't waste your money on BC Rich firewood.

And most people bashing BC Rich on UG have never even laid eyes on anything other than the Bronze, Sig and Platinum series schlock that most music stores ***** out these days. Most never even actually played one and are spewing their 'advice' based on hearsay.

Regardless of the body shape, if you get at least an NJ series, it's a good guitar for the money. And once you've had hands-on time with a USA Rich, you'll never look at the brand the same way again.

Now, whether or not people actually like the body shapes is a matter of personal preference. I happen to like the Bich and Warlock. And I like their Vs too. I hate their otehr body styles though. But I will never judge them based on their appearance.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Great Post Crunchmeister
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Laney 4x12 Cab
Neither, not for the fact "OMG Bc Rich suckxxx lAWL!!!" like most people here, because the agathis body on cheaper models is only good with a hella lot of gain, and i mean hella lot, so if you want a BC Rich shape either get a high end model (I'm Talking NJ nothing lower) or you can buy a body off warmoth (if you're american) and then you have the shape but can do whatever you want with it
I've gone off pointy guitars. So many of the current BC Rich body shapes dont appeal at all.
Give me an Assassin or a ST3 any day, USA only though.
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Laney 4x12 Cab
The tribal warlock would be my choice of the two.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer