Hey I'm getting ready to buy myself a new guitar. The current guitar I do have is a Squier, and the guitar I'm looking into is a Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Special Electric Guitar. Should I make the jump from a small guitar like the Squier to a Paul Stanley style guitar?
its times like this i think we were lied to by the jetsons
Hey ive got a guitar like the one your looking at getting, it looks cool and is likely to impress people but its not the highest quality. If ur really serious about playing save up for something like a schecter or a PRS.
Quote by unlimitedxtreme
Hey I'm getting ready to buy myself a new guitar. The current guitar I do have is a Squier, and the guitar I'm looking into is a Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Special Electric Guitar. Should I make the jump from a small guitar like the Squier to a Paul Stanley style guitar?

If you played enough with your Squier, you should know that by yourself. I mean, there's a time when you start recognizing the limitation (if there any) of your gear. recommend you to keep with your Squier until you feel you need a specific guitar for a particular style.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS