is this thign as good as it looks and sounds. Any 1 got it. Can u say anythign more about it? Is it worth getting if at a first look i cant understand everything?

thanks
nah. dont get it. its just way too much. you should get the ME-50 (also by Boss). Its so much better and easier to work with.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Quote by sloppyjoe109
nah. dont get it. its just way too much. you should get the ME-50 (also by Boss). Its so much better and easier to work with.

Please explain how the ME-50 is better than the GT-8.

Note: This is not an opening to any ME-50 bashing. I'm simply curious why sloppyjoe believes the ME-50 is better than the GT-8.
well. i wouldnt say its BETTER, what i meant is its better to work with because it has a lot less stuff, and simply easier to use. and it still has a lot of good effects like the gt-8. sorry, i should be more specific when i explain stuff
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Quote by sloppyjoe109
well. i wouldnt say its BETTER, what i meant is its better to work with because it has a lot less stuff, and simply easier to use. and it still has a lot of good effects like the gt-8. sorry, i should be more specific when i explain stuff

Ah...well played. Yes, the ME-50 is easier to use, but ease of use comes at the expense of flexibility. The GT-8 has far more controllable parameters per effect than the ME, as well as mor effects. But if you're not willing to take the time to learn how to take advantage of that, then you're better off with the ME-50. Both units use the same COSM processing. One of my consultants ripped open both boxes and found that the use the same ADCs and processors, so they really shouldn't be that far removed from each other in terms of processing power and sounds.

But again, if you're new to effects and processors, get the ME-50.
I own the ME50 for 2 years now, it's a great multi effects unit, but I regret, that I didn't spend more for the GT8, it's just so much better and more versatile.
If you know what you are doing the GT8 is the best Multi effect IMO
Quote by Dudage
Pussies play P-90's

Quote by jesus-squared
alright i'll try it
but if it falls out and my guitar breaks i'm going to eat your first born.
...just so you know
well i've got a boss gt-8 and its by far the most complicated fx unit i've had and although it takes a while to get the hang of it, once u do its definatly worth it... you can get the same sound from pretty much ANY setup.... at rehearsal, live, in the studio... no matter what equipment ur playing into.
Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson RR1
ESP Eclipse w/EMG Z.W.set
----
Boss GT-8
Digitech Whammy
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
----
Marshall AVT Stack
Crate PowerBlock - used for DI'ing