Today is Joe Perry's 56th birthday, so lets all wish him a good one. Now you may ask, "VoodooChild15, you don't really care for Aerosmith. Why in God's name are you making a Joe Perry thread?" The answer, my friends, is simple. Not only do Joe and I share an instrument, a first name, and a home state, but we also share the same birthday (I'm 17 today if anyone cares). So yeah, have a good one, Joe.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Happy birthday to you and Perry.

Last night, at the Aerosmith concert in Pittsburgh, they sang happy birthday to Joe and brought out a cake, helped by Motley Crue's strippers.
Happy Birthday Joe and VoodooChild. I admire Joe so much he's one of those guys who looks like he was born to be a rock guitarist.
Happy b-day Joe Perry and VoodooChild! Rock on!
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
Happy Birthday Mr. Joe Fucking Perry! One of the best guitarists out there. Be seeing him this Thursday in Holmdel

And Happy Birthday to you too VoodooChild
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
its my girlfriends birthday too!

happy birthday voodoo and joe!
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣