Im sure you all have heard it on Youtube and when it was tabbed by JerryC... but a few questions...

Is there a special tuning for it?
Wat settings on amp would be best?
Should I even attempt it? Ive only been playing for about a month n a week
Would it be a good excersice to learn faster fingerpicking and stuff??

This song rocks so much I wanna play it lol.. All my friends saw it and were in awe, and this song is one of the reasons i bought a guitar, to be able to play like that.
Yeah you should probably wait longer, if you try it now you wont get far. Practice more and get some easier songs out of the way to build up your experience, canon rock will be easier after you have some more practice under your belt.
My Gear:

Ibanez Prestige 1570L
LH Fender Standard Stratocaster Arctic White
Ibanez Gax 70L
Roland Cube 30X
Vox V847 Wah
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal

RedSox are better than you.
A month odd playing and you want to try sweeps (albeit crap ones)? Hell why not, could be a useful learning exercise in how to walk before you run.
Ibanez S470 (Condor/Pyro/Warthog)
Rockafeller Custom
Laney Lionheart L20H
Framus FR212CB
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss DS-1 (Monte Allum Mod)
Boss DD-6
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone
Dunlop/MXR Phase 90 (Full Script mod)
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+
Alrighty then... I wasnt sure on the difficulty level... i mean it sounds like a beast but the tabs dont really show. Thanks for not rippin my head off. Ill practice some more
i recomend the utilisiation of your GI tract as a means of auditory amplifacation through the means of volitle projections of feces in a gasious form to produce a more copacetic sound.... p.s. i bet you like men
I'm also wondering the same thing. Funtwo did an exellent job covering it. Does anyone know the eqiptment Funtwo used to get his sound?
It sounds like the Funtwo version was just recorded straight into the line-in on his pc, why would anyone want to replicate that "tone"?
Ibanez S470 (Condor/Pyro/Warthog)
Rockafeller Custom
Laney Lionheart L20H
Framus FR212CB
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss DS-1 (Monte Allum Mod)
Boss DD-6
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone
Dunlop/MXR Phase 90 (Full Script mod)
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+
Please don't end up as one of those douchebags that records themselves playing Canon Rock and puts it on YouTube.
My SICK rig!:

-Ibanez GRX20Z
-Vox Valvetronix AD30VT

^So much better than my Bullet Reverb!!

Awesome!
If you really want to play canon...
Play the classical version. First you wont like it but when you hear it like 5 times youl find it beautifull and its very easy to play.