Page 1 of 3
Now I'm not a shoegaze type of guy, but what you have here is really wonderful music. Great myspace page as well!
Tiger style.
May i ask why the name change?
And "Vena Cava" has been a favorite of mine since you guys put the bedroom demo of it up...i love this stuff, keep it up
The artwork on your page is simply amazing as well. I really hope you get signed because your stuff is just plain great in my opinion.
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.
Quote by Piltdown
May i ask why the name change?
And "Vena Cava" has been a favorite of mine since you guys put the bedroom demo of it up...i love this stuff, keep it up
The artwork on your page is simply amazing as well. I really hope you get signed because your stuff is just plain great in my opinion.

Thanks so much, nice to have someone who has taken an interest in the past with the music that i make. We changed our name because it was hard to be taken seriously with something so meaningless and pretty silly. Why do you not like it?

Where did you hear us before if you dont mind me asking, was it on here? x
I like the new name, I was just curious as to why you changed it. Your reason makes sense I guess, because every time I told my friends I was listening to "Zabakuz" they gave me that O_o face.

I'm pretty sure i heard you on this site first, and then added you on myspace after i fell in love with "Complete and Repelling", and I've been listening every now and then ever since.
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.
zabakuz sounds cool if you pronounce it zeh ba koos

Bump. I'm waiting to see if anyone tops this.
yeah, finally something not metalX****Xcore
very good
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
not to bad, im not really into that music, but you guys all sounded prtty good. I'd listen again.
I was kinda wondering how exactly Zabakuz was pronounced...but i was kinda also waiting for a good time to ask as a bump, so, how was it intended to be pronounced? =P
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73

Bow to me.
Awesome stuff my friend.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
yall are awesome. just the style of music i listen to. keepit up guys I'm surprised ya'll aren't signed yet!!!!

josh
Hmm...i always pronounced it Za (as in Zap) Ba (buh, like bug) and Kuz (kooz as in...kooz?), but yea, i like the new name much better. And if you were asking me about myspace, yes, i have one, and yes, you guys are added =P. In fact, i think i interviewed one of your band members for a school project, so thanks again for that.
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73

Bow to me.
Ahh yes, that was me, i didn't make the link.... Although it would be quite amazing if i did through no evidence at all...! Now im just rambling.

Anyway thanks again for your support, we love you. x x x

p.s. the name was Joe if my memory serves me rightly?
not mi typical style but this **** was ****ing great man!! these r songs i cud chillax 2 n become mellow....my favorite song was either Jets or Great Expansive.....great job 9/10

u mine criting mine??
in the sig
Wow..i commend you on an incredible memory!

And wow again, i'm listening to "the ocean's caught us" for the first time for some reason and it's really, really good. Everything fits together so nicely, it's so relaxing.

Ahh, hearing this makes me really wanna get into a band again...
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73

Bow to me.
Why arent you signed yet. It' really got the right soul. I was amased.

Go check my friends band.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=436277
My guitar gear:
Epiphone G-400
Kasuga Les Paul Custom (Broken nut)
Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553 head
Marshall Silver Jubilee 2x12 cab

My bass gear:
Gibson SG EB-3 1963
Dynacord Eminent II
Marshall 4x10 cab

Rest is in profile
Hey guys, i congratulate you on an amazing work of music right there!!
Everything seems like its so right, and different from what i hear all the time, its really awesome!!
Must say, that's some pretty damn good stuff. I really enjoyed listening to it. Awesome playing.

I can't even think of any critice. And that's bloody rare.

Vocals aren't my style, but they're still good. That's it :P

Good job with it all
Quote by Reaver19
One time I tried to turn emo, but all I got was a papercut and the emo kids said that wasn't good enough.
Not a big Alternative fan but you have some nice ambient, relaxing tunes - I'm gunna keep an eye on you and see how you all progress
it isnt really my sort of music...but i found it really good, well done
Quote by monkey of doom
^ I do, hereby declare you a Fag.

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Lemme guess your influence's are...................... radiohead? lol, well at least you got it down! you guys are TIGHT!! And i rarely say a band is tight. good stuff keep it up, it's nice to hear real musicians on this site once in a while.
wow, i really wish the schools comp had sound, because judging by the good feedback and your influences, you must sound rad. ill definatly check it out again soon.
wow, really good i think. I love shoegaze, and your the first i've come across on UG, everything else is like..... metal and such. Really good, keep it up. I hope to make my own sound like this sometime.
You have some pretty interesting music here. Sadly, the huge amount of people who thing people need to scream or strum loudly mean good music like yourself gets kept down.
Page 1 of 3