ive just bought a boss mega distortion and i'm not sure if this should happen, when i play with the distortion on, i can hear like a high pitched distortion in the background. Not sure if this helps understand what i mean.

the settings:

level : just before half way
tone/bottom : just after half way
distortion: just after half way
Gain: half way

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
Quote by winkybear
Its feedback. Btw, what made u choose the MD-2 ?

I have one too...

liked the sound of it, was cheap

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

whats the best way to stop the feedback? if there is away

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

make sure you arent too near the, only use either the amp or pedal distortion at one time, dont to use too much gain. Those are main problems with it.
Quote by chobbsy
make sure you arent too near the, only use either the amp or pedal distortion at one time, dont to use too much gain. Those are main problems with it.

Im as far away as i can get, only using the pedal, and i have hardly any gain

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Turn off the Gain boost completely. And turn up the Distortion to the desired level. The Gain Boost should only be used for solos, IMO. If you use it for rythem playing it makes it sound like an MT-2...which is bad.

Try something like (o'clock positions):
Level: noon
Bottom: 2
Tone: 11-noon
Dist: 3-4

I dont like messin with the Gain Boost all that much...only for solos.
yeah...its most likely feedback, if you are close to your amp then that might be the problem, or try lowering the gain... its not the pedal
hmm it's still doing it thats strange

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

maybe the guitar, or i suppose it could be the pedal, however unlikly. I still say amp is most likely to cause it out of the three
ok im really getting concoius of it now. Can anyone give me any more suggestions or advice

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

its just not very good , its genral noise - i had one and returned it for the very same resen its got something do to with the fact that its an "ott" pedal
gear4music indianapolis // Blackstar HT-1R Metal