I never bought an electric guitar before can u recommend me one tat is in the price range of $300 to $500 USD. It doesn't matter the brand or colour of the guitar. I happen to look at the ibanez RG350DX, is tat guitar good for its price and quality.
Quote by tantanpepe
I never bought an electric guitar before can u recommend me one tat is in the price range of $300 to $500 USD. It doesn't matter the brand or colour of the guitar. I happen to look at the ibanez RG350DX, is tat guitar good for its price and quality.

do you play guitar?
yeah, if you're just starting to play guitar i'd get a cheap guitar first because you might not stick with it, but if you know you're going to, and don't know what kind of sound you want just yet, i'd get a fender mexi strat and a Vox AD15VT amp, both together would add up to maybe 500???? i think, i'm not sure, that way you'd have one of the most versatile guitars and amps to find the tone you like best
The Ibanez RG321 is a great middle-class guitar for Rock and Metal.

If you like bluesy and classic rock, try the Fender Standard strat (mexico)

Also, check out the Epiphone les pauls.
Quote by Chad11491
yeah, if you're just starting to play guitar i'd get a cheap guitar first because you might not stick with it, but if you know you're going to, and don't know what kind of sound you want just yet, i'd get a fender mexi strat and a Vox AD15VT amp, both together would add up to maybe 500???? i think, i'm not sure, that way you'd have one of the most versatile guitars and amps to find the tone you like best

he might playt guitar, he said his first electric so he might play acoustic
well ya i played acoustic guitar for about 8 months and i have been practising rock song by ac/dc, led zeppelin and black sabbath. Can this RG350Dx play these kind of song and i think i want to get into metal song in the near future.
Quote by tantanpepe
well ya i played acoustic guitar for about 8 months and i have been practising rock song by ac/dc, led zeppelin and black sabbath. Can this RG350Dx play these kind of song and i think i want to get into metal song in the near future.

see that RG is nice ( i think) i dont really have an other recoomndations other than the vintage g-400
i got a rg350 and i love it but it was my second guitar.. after a crappy starter pack.. but ive had no issues with the ibanez goes great with my crate xt65r and dime crybaby. But depends on what you wanna spend on an amp as it affects the sound alot more i went from 15watts to 65 so

its good for metal/classic rock/grunge

you could also look into a schecter if your into heavy metal
so which other ibanez RG series is most recommended other than the RG350Dx to play metal and rock song?