if you havnt figured out already, i was kidding about the freewill solo, thats very very difficult..one step under shredding i'd say, anyways you could try the solo in "You shook me all night long" by ac/dc. its a little difficult but you should be able to get it
Just want to learn how to play some stuff before i write my own, thats all =)
sunshine of your love and paranoid are both pretty easy, and so are highway to hell and most ac/dc solos
just learn blues-based stuff that's not at fast tempo. AC/DC songs are a great place to start, Black Sabbath, Red Hot Chili Peppers. There's a few Zeppelin and Hendrix solos that are pretty easy too, like Whole Lotta Love and The Wind Cries Mary
Quote by SEALSniper1152
the first solo in Welcome Home, and the leads in For Whom the Bell tolls are pretty easy (both Metallica songs). But why not write your own solos that are medium difficult?
first off, Metallica isn't classic rock. Second, there isn't really a solo in For Whom The Bell Tolls, unless you're talking about the little interlude thing or that repeating riff in the beginning. The end is just completely random wah/tremolo bar.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.