Im starting to get in to them, so I downloaded a few songs (Fanfare For The Common Man, Kife Edge and Lucky Man) because people say if I like Yes, ELP is another option, and Im currently enjoying it, any other fans?
ELP
Spector Legend 4 Custom
Ashton AB-2
Dunlop 105Q Crybaby
Ibanez PD7 Overdrive
SWR LA 15 (dead)
Gallien-Krueger 700RB-II
Gallien-Krueger Neo 212
Yeah, for what I have heard, it is a little jazzier, I perfer Yes though...
Meh, I prefer ELP, but I've been listening to them since I was a wee child I pretty much grew up on ELP, Genesis, CCR and Van Morrison.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
ya, I love em both, but have heard more of yes. but then again, I can't stand a few by Yes...they're more main stream pop stuff.
Quote by get-born
I have explored Yes more too, whats your favorite album by Yes?

My favorite Yes album seems to change from day to day...

I've noticed I'm very fond of Close to the Edge, The Yes Album, and Yes, but I also really love Fragile, Going for the One, and Tales from Topographic Oceans.
I like Drama, but I've never really ranked it too high on my list.

That's probably due to the fact that Anderson wasn't involved on the album (unless you get the reissued album with Bonus Tracks that do include Jon ).

Despite that, though, one of my favorite Yes songs ("Machine Messiah") is on Drama.
I prefer Yes as well. But ELP is also quite good. I've got Trilogy and the ELP Remastered.

btw: you can see (hear) the smiliarities if you listen to the beginnings of ELP's "From The Beginning" and Yes' "Roundabout"

There is no dark side of the moon, as a matter of fact, it's all dark.

My last.fm

"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join"
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
In some respects they're similar, in that they both use acoustic guitars and set a similar mood, but at the same time they're quite different.

Uh...

Yeah, even though they come the same genre, prog bands never usually sound anything alike.

I have got "ELP" on LP and thats one of favourites my albums by them. "The Barbarian" and "Knifes edge" And the drum solo on "Tank"
Spector Legend 4 Custom
Ashton AB-2
Dunlop 105Q Crybaby
Ibanez PD7 Overdrive
SWR LA 15 (dead)
Gallien-Krueger 700RB-II
Gallien-Krueger Neo 212