agathis considered so bad? I've been looking at an ESP F-250 and well.. people have told me not to get it because of it is made of agathis. Is it really that bad? Should i get the 400 model instead that is made of mahagony (can't spell :P)
^Yes, and it's spelled mahogany FYI.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Agathis sounds like crap. And the F-250 is an LTD as opposed to ESP. Big difference.
YES!! Get the 400 model. You will not regret it. You will regret it if you get the 250 model because the stock pickups it has will sound like shit in the Agathis body. Trust me...
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Agathis isnt too horrible tonewise, its just its so cheap so most guitars that are agathis have crap hardware, which screws your sustain anyways, and cheap pickups which dont help things either. And poorly made necks with bad frework are typically found on agathis guitars which does bad things too.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
Yes (talking about the models with EMG 81/60)
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
85's are generally used for rhythm and 81's are generally used for leads. Although that relationship can be interchanged.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.