yesterday i posted a thread tryna figure out how to fit 11 pedals on one board. i figured, hell i have a pedal board with 4-5 of my pedals why dont i just preset them in. so i slimmed mine down to about 5 pedals(giga delay, multi effects, distortion, cry baby, ts9 and an AB switch and as soon as my BBE sonic booster comes in that as well)

To match my amp that i use at small venues(blues deluxe) i found an old tweed hard case laying around, and went to work on it.

ill put up pictures as i go along but i plan to:
rip out the inside compartments
try and fit a guitar stand inside of it
mount every thing on the bottom(no slants)with velcro(naturally)
i also want to keep the whole thing together when i play and put something on the front like a neon sign that says "OPEN" or paint summin on it, ill find something.

The point of this project is to make a multi purpose pedalboard that does more than just hold pedals. so if you have any ideas thatd be sweet..

i will put up pictures in a couple hours im in the middle of moding my guitar(nothing special just a roller nut)...
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.
I like the Neon Sign Idea...

A few points to consider:

1) Make Sure that the neon sign weighs less than the pedals (i'm sure it will) because otherwise the board will fall over!

2) Make sure you have a method of keeping the case open, other wise you'll have your foot on the crybaby and the lid'll close on your leg!!

On the whole it seems like a good idea - good luck!
thats on the outside, i got brown carpet in side witch will be layered over with some thinnish plywood then stapled on velcro. but im having a little trouble finding that velcro anyone help me out on that

posting up pictures tomorrow night on the lay out
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.
ummm.... honestly - go into any sewing shop and ask about Heavy Duty Velcro - they come in a variety of colours!

however, the velcro is on a reel, and about an inch and a half wide....

so, if you plan to never move pedals - you're fine. if you want total versatility - put carpet on the base, and use the hook part on the pedals - and they'll stick anywhere in the case