First of all they take any rust right off, they brighten the sound, smooth the strings, and pretty much double your string life. Am I the only one who knows about this stuff? Best $5 you'll ever spend. I like GHS fast fret. Anyone else use this stuff? If not, go buy some!
"You are amazed that it is so easy to infect men with the war fever, and you surmise that man has in him an active instinct for hatred and destruction... I entirely agree with you."

--Sigmund Freud in a letter to Albert Einstein

Sounds good - I just thought they were lubricants for keeping the strings in good condition. Never knew they take the rust off.
Hmmm... I don't think I've ever left a pair of strings on long enough to get rust on them. I was thinking about picking some of this stuff up though.
Rust ,whats that? don't you guys just burn it off with your blazing fingers? no realy this stuff does work, get it
The older i get the faster i was
ok, I've never seen any of my strings suddenly get shiney again. They dont' take rust off, and I really can't say I've heard any significant difference in sound either. They just feel like new strings. Threadstarter imo really overexaggerated string cleaners