Im sorry but I had to do this along with the other 100s of Similer Forums

What Im looking into is a guitar around the 400 range with a floyd rose and great playability. In My search I have found a few guitars that I havent played but Ive played simler models. if you own one of the guitars please reply and tell me how you like it and how it plays

Dean Noir ML
-I Played a dime-o-flame which Im assumeing is close to this one

Dean Noir V
-I Played a 79 V and I was dissapointed in the high strings and tune o matice

ESP M-200FM
-Ive played my friend MH-250QM and love it

Ill be playing rythem in my new band and also the ocasnially solo
I might also be singing in the band

thanks for anyone who replys
dude honstly speaking floyd roses are a major pain in the ass if you need to do quick string changes and play alternate tuning songs a floyd aint for you. plus you said your playing rythm so a floyd rose isnt really that nessesary
I have a 15 watt Crate Amp,and yes I really need a floyd Im rythem/2nd lead guitar so Ill be doing my share of solo
I play stuff like maiden,metallica,bodom,pantera
If you've never owned a Floyd Rose or atleast had some experience with keeping it then don't get one unless you absolutely have to. Unless you plan on your playing style being centred around it like Vai or Kerry King then don't do it. I speak from experience, yeah you can do a few tricks but restringing alone is a bastard, as well as swopping tunings.

I'll stick to a hardtail until I can afford a good quality tremolo + someone to care for it.
my friend has a floyd on his mh-250 and he showed me how to tune it with a KH-202 sig he was tuning for a friend (Which he is selling for $200)
Quote by Chevylegend454
my friend has a floyd on his mh-250 and he showed me how to tune it with a KH-202 sig he was tuning for a friend (Which he is selling for $200)

Tuning is nothing.. I'll give you until you come to replace strings. Then you'll want rid. Just stick hardtail, especially for rythmn. Gives greater sustain.
i don't agree; i don't think changing strings is a pain or anything. i love how it keeps the tuning stable.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
ok then everyone who hates floyds what would you suggest? and you better not say les paul or I Will hunt you down and tear your guts out with a stick :stickpoke
Quote by Chevylegend454
ok then everyone who hates floyds what would you suggest? and you better not say les paul or I Will hunt you down and tear your guts out with a stick :stickpoke

Schecters. Classic or Hellraiser depending on what you play.
how bout one in a $400 price range and no Offense to schecter but all the posers play that so Im not gunna even consider it
Okay, you don't know **** about guitars, how do all the posers play shecters?

Many people who are experienced in buying and playing guitars are trying to give you good advice and you are not listening to them. Listen to these people they are trying to help you.
It's gonna probably be hard for you to find a guitar with a good tremolo for $400 or less. I dont know a lot about them, but I do know a ****ty trem is gonna make you be pissed at your guitar a lot.
Quote by isan

thanks for those but that dont help me alot cause they are all outta state and I dont really wanna order i guitar without playing one. also the nearest music go round around here is past the citys and I dont wanna drive through the city
i dont know how this goes with whaterver you want, but if you search around, you can find some ibanez guitars for around $250
Ive added a new guitar onto the list a
godin detour
and it dosnt have a tremolo plays like butter
dose anyone own or play godins whats your liking to them
15 watt crate and you're in a band?

I don't want to... but you deserve this.

Going to Columbia University this fall! Woohoo!
Member of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Potsmokers Association
Quote by the slayer 6660
if u got 300 go with the dean dime bag darrell tribute i have it its awsome

umm what tribute is that? theres like a dozen
dont get the ML, its made of sub standard materials. BTW, posers don't only play schecter. Thats just A7X.

EDIT:
Quote by the slayer 6660
if u got 300 go with the dean dime bag darrell tribute i have it its awsome

don't listen to him. If its under $700 and a sig, it sucks.
Dickless.
Quote by Chevylegend454
ok AX7 plus some posers at my school

but I guess you can get that with all brands

yep.

Anyway, I'd suggest spending half on a Roland Cube, and the other half on a trem-less guitar.
Dickless.
rouge = worst peice of junk ever
, the m200 will work but the trem will wear out in about a month
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
Quote by Chevylegend454
how bout one in a $400 price range and no Offense to schecter but all the posers play that so Im not gunna even consider it

You wont buy a good guitar because of other people that play them? Oh and you're looking at the low-end Deans merely for aesthetic value?

Touché my ignorant friend, you would be the poseur in this situation.
Quest for "the tone": pending.