Hey guys, I have a schecter c-1 hellraiser with a tonePros tune-o-matic bridge with thru-body design and i wanna be able to whammy it, but i change tunings a lot, so i dont think a floyd rose would be ideal for me. any ideas as to what i should do that would be most cost efficient and allow me to change tunings with more ease than a floyd rose tremolo?

thanks in advance
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Randall RG75DG3
===================
How to get better at guitar when you don't have one, or there isn't one around:

Quote by Invictious
Air guitar.

Masturbate.

can i install a hardtail bridge on it or anything?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Randall RG75DG3
===================

Quote by Invictious
Air guitar.

Masturbate.

yeah, it has a tonePros tune-o-matic bridge with thru-body design at the moment, so will it cost a lot of money? if so, and i must get a new guitar, what kinda tremolo would have easy tuning?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Randall RG75DG3
===================

Quote by Invictious
Air guitar.

Masturbate.

that is the easiest tuning is what you have, and any tremolo will knock it out of tune if you use it enough
no, by easy tuning i mean, where you dont have to spend 10 - 20 min tuning your guitar. i guess what i mean is an adjustment to my bridge that allows me to whammy, but doesnt lock my strings so i dont have to use the allen wrench and all.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Randall RG75DG3
===================

Quote by Invictious
Air guitar.

Masturbate.

the thing is, i dont have much $$ =\. so maybe a hardtail would do well? do all tremolos lock strings in place?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Randall RG75DG3
===================

Quote by Invictious
Air guitar.

Masturbate.

lol ok i want to make an adjustment to my schecter so i can use a whammy AND do drop tunings. sry for the confusion. and i cant buy another guitar cuz im kinda low on $$. so is there anything i can do about it?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Randall RG75DG3
===================

Quote by Invictious
Air guitar.

Masturbate.

It's very very expensive to have a tremolo installed, especially since it's string thru, cuz the holes will be left there. I am in the exact, exact same situation as you. Really, you're best bet would be to save up some cash and get the Hellraiser with the Floyd rose if you like the hellraiser. Maybe sell your hellraiser to put towards the FR version, i was planning on doing that with my blackjack. Otherwise, I'm not really sure you'd be able to install a trem on there since it's string thru, plus they'd have to cut out a chunk of your guitar to fit the trem in, it'd be messy and expensive.
get a whammy pedal

Quote by Gabel
Simple. It's the amp. Getting EVH tone out of a Twin Reverb is as likely as Nazis supporting jews.
Yeah whammy pedal or another guitar....It would prob. cost more to install a trem on that than to buy a hellraiser FR
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
you could look into a stetsbar or possibly a bigsby style trem
"No one ? and I repeat, no one ? has ever died for a flag. See, a flag ... is just a piece of cloth. They may have died for freedom, which is also the freedom to burn the f*ckin' flag, see. That's freedom." - Bill Hicks
dont you wish there was just a pedal that makes it sound like the guitar is in a different tuning?
Brazillian Thrash Massacre