Page 1 of 2
I was just wondering, when is varg getting out of prison? just tell me and do what ever you want with the thread.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varg_Vikernes

doesn't say exactly when, but he was sentenced to 21 years, but it was shortened and then lengthened because he tried to escape
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Last edited by SOADrox429 at Sep 10, 2006,
yeh it is this year i know that for sure but he cant be out yet there would be loads of publicity i wonder if he plans to start band again
He said he is going to stop music for a while, because everyone was calling his music black metal, and I guess he doesnt want to be associated with that. And he said the amount of effort it took to make an album isnt worth it anymore
on wikipedia-
In October 2003, Vikernes failed to return to his low-security prison in Tønsberg, Norway, after having been granted a short leave. Vikernes was apprehended by police after hijacking a car. He was found with an unloaded AG-3 assault rifle, 700 rounds of ammunition, a number of smaller weapons, a handheld GPS system, communications systems, a PC, military uniforms, a bullet proof vest, and camouflage clothes [6]. He received an additional sentence of 14 months for the incident ? somewhat less than the 22 months wanted at the trial ? and was moved to a maximum-security prison in Trondheim. He has since been moved again, this time to Tromsø Prison.

so maybe he was out but hes back in?
Wikipedia:

In August 2006 it was stated on Vikernes' official web site that his parole has been postponed to April 2008. It was further claimed that "this decision violates Norwegian constitution and [The] European human rights convention". Norwegian officials deny this.

Burzum site has news on it
As I said on another forum, he should have though about human rights when he was sticking his knife into Euronymous.
True, but it's better than getting nailed to a tree and being tortured to death or whatever.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
I think somebody said it already, but he got denied his parole as far as I know.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
I don't blame him for killing that guy. The Mayhem dudes are so fucking demented.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by StuartR
haha, and Varg isn't?

Well, from just about every side, is was pretty much stated that Euronymous wanted to/joked about killing him. And Varg is just so much cooler.
Varg = gr1m
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Varg is a loser. He comes up with a new ideology just about everyday.
i wonder if we'll ever know what really happened that night.....
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by laffyjam
Varg is a loser. He comes up with a new ideology just about everyday.

No. He's a thinker. And he's had a lot of time on his hands, therefore, it's not surprising that he has continually refined/modified his views.
^ That may be, but he sounds ignorant as a reuslt. The true contemplative philosopher wants to gain knowledge in order to form an opinion; Varg says what he says in order to make himself look right all the time when everything he says contradicts itself.

Quote by Gman400
True, but it's better than getting nailed to a tree and being tortured to death or whatever.

Knowing how fucked in the head Varg was to begin with, something tells me that murder was not an act of self-defense.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
He's just pissed because he's in jail. "So-called justice system?" You killed a man, we imprison you. Motherfucking lunatic.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Lol he was in Trondheim and so was I... how did we not hook up?
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
Quote by flyingjew34
I don't blame him for killing that guy. The Mayhem dudes are so fucking demented.

Umm... he was IN FUCKING MAYHEM, dumbass.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Quote by Spynal
Umm... he was IN FUCKING MAYHEM, dumbass.

Exactly.

In terms of the whole human rights issue: If Sudam Hussein gets sentenced for "life", which as we all know is NOT life in prison, but generally around 20 years, he WILL be up for parole eventually, provided he survives prison that long. That's the deal with "human rights". EVERYBODY gets them. So why should they violate Varg's parole rights? ****ing Charles Manson was up for parole the 2 or 3 years ago. But they thought he was still a danger to society.

Varg on the other hand has matured a hell of a lot. Not many people know this, but he was NINETEEN when he killed Euronymous. The only time Varg has spent out of prison is when he was a child and a teenager.

Would he be a danger to society? In terms of violent tendencies, i highly HIGHLY doubt it. He may advicate Fascism, but that's not a crime (advocating Nazism is though...). He may release more Black Metal albums, but that's not a crime. There is no way Varg is a danger to society anymore. Do you really think he'd want to spend any more time in prison?
"Varg will have to stay for two more years in prison, although this decision violates Norwegian constitution and European human rights convention. His parole is postponed to April 2008." - burzum.org
Not a danger to society? Well on 2003 he was still dangerous enough to hijack a car and wtf did he need with an AK47 & Dynamite?

haha
Maybe he wanted to stay the **** OUT OF JAIL? Doesnt mean he was gonna blow up a church or something, he probably just wanted to hole up somewhere and stay hidden. And I'm truly amazed how alike he and I think about society.....I'm not defending him, murder is not defendable unless its self defence, but randy_roads is right. He has matured a lot.
Quote by Magero
Maybe he wanted to stay the **** OUT OF JAIL? Doesnt mean he was gonna blow up a church or something, he probably just wanted to hole up somewhere and stay hidden. And I'm truly amazed how alike he and I think about society.....I'm not defending him, murder is not defendable unless its self defence, but randy_roads is right. He has matured a lot.

It WAS self defence....
Quote by StuartR
Not a danger to society? Well on 2003 he was still dangerous enough to hijack a car and wtf did he need with an AK47 & Dynamite?

haha

Thank you.
Quote by HuckIt
He's better off staying in. He's got a huge number of priviliges in there, and who knows who might be seeking revenge...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by totenkopf
Varg's Goodbye

If any of you haven't read this already, check it out now. It was interesting and appropriate for the thread.

Whoa...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by totenkopf
Varg's Goodbye

If any of you haven't read this already, check it out now. It was interesting and appropriate for the thread.

Is that supposed to be dramatic? Saying how the media tells a lot of lies about him and then accusing the "jew-press" is not wise, vargy...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by randy_roads
Exactly.

In terms of the whole human rights issue: If Sudam Hussein gets sentenced for "life", which as we all know is NOT life in prison, but generally around 20 years, he WILL be up for parole eventually, provided he survives prison that long. That's the deal with "human rights". EVERYBODY gets them. So why should they violate Varg's parole rights? ****ing Charles Manson was up for parole the 2 or 3 years ago. But they thought he was still a danger to society.

Varg on the other hand has matured a hell of a lot. Not many people know this, but he was NINETEEN when he killed Euronymous. The only time Varg has spent out of prison is when he was a child and a teenager.

Would he be a danger to society? In terms of violent tendencies, i highly HIGHLY doubt it. He may advicate Fascism, but that's not a crime (advocating Nazism is though...). He may release more Black Metal albums, but that's not a crime. There is no way Varg is a danger to society anymore. Do you really think he'd want to spend any more time in prison?

lol

You're scraping the barrel for excuses there, especially given the fact that he did hijack a car.

What I want to know is if Vargy despises modern society and culture so much then shouldn't he absolutely love being in prison? Another silly contradiction from Mr Vikernes ladies and gentlemen!

....and what the hell is the Jew Press?!?!
Varg has never refrained from showing his utmost ignorance. And on top of that Ive always hated his music, Ive never known why it's always been so highly praised.
Quote by unfathomable_bo

What I want to know is if Vargy despises modern society and culture so much then shouldn't he absolutely love being in prison?

the antithesis of modern society is nature, not prison.
Quote by mydadisjewish
the antithesis of modern society is nature, not prison.

10 dollars he wont reply to this because he doesnt know what an antithesis is LOL
Page 1 of 2