hey dudes what ibanez model do you guys like the best. i play lefty so i cant really play any of the cause theres none at the store so i have to order one i was wondering which would be the best for anything undr 6oo dollars this is my second guitar so i dont want and beginner guitar
I have no idea, but IMO I would get that before a JEM.

But I mean, to me, it is essentially the same as the RGT220. "Mahogany/ AAA Quilted Maple top Body" I have no idea what a AAA Quilted MAple Top Body, but that is the only real difference between the two.
Gear

Son Of Beast *IDW it anymore*
Peavey 6505+ Head
Marshall 1960A Cab

Quote by Draken
Guys relax if you can't joke about genocide then what can you do?
If it had the sharktooth inlays, then it would be to great for any mortal to look upon, without having their heads implode.

$2000 is excessive, but if I had the money, I would buy it
Gear

Peavey 6505+ Head
Marshall 1960A Cab

Quote by Draken
I'm not too fond of the S series, I NEED my 24 frets. But IF I HAD to get a 22 fret, it would probably the S2170FBNTF ( http://ibanez.com/prestige/guitar.asp?s=8&m=15 )although the S470 isn't too shabby.

(If you can't tell, I'm into the Prestige necks)
Gear

Peavey 6505+ Head
Marshall 1960A Cab

Quote by Draken
Yea, man that is sexy, I think that the S series that I posted before is the next version of that. The S2170 or whatever. I don't think that Ibanez can disappoint me, other than their variety of bad guitars. I really don't like any other series other than the RG's (RGT preferably) and the S's.

I have heard the the Edge Pro bridges are > ZR. IDR the reason though. I think it was something about the knife edge wearing down and not being worth the hassle of replacing it.
Gear

Peavey 6505+ Head
Marshall 1960A Cab

Quote by Draken
Last edited by licitanarchy at Sep 10, 2006,
I own an RG1570. They cost $750 new but you can get them on ebay for under $550 (I got mine for $500 of ebay, practially mint). The fact that you are left handed might make it a bit harder to find but its worth a shot.
I don't like the finish on the RG1570, And that's the only thing I have against it.
Gear

Peavey 6505+ Head
Marshall 1960A Cab

Quote by Draken
JS series, probably a personal thing, but apart from stratocasters and telecasters, it's the only non-fender that i've been 100% comfortable with.
Joe Satriani's series is very nice, but as I said, I love having my 24 frets, while I believe he only has 22 on his guitars.
Gear

Peavey 6505+ Head
Marshall 1960A Cab

Quote by Draken
First off, check the site to see what guitars they make lefty versions in. Ibanez is pretty bad about left handed guitar, there are only a handfull of models they make for left handers. Its a real bummer. I think all the model names end with and L, ex. rg370dxl or something.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!