I heard something about pitch harmonics but, what is it? And I just want to make my guitar scream like danzig or Kirk Hammet does.
First you have to be Zakk Wylde. Second you need to hit a note and at the same time mute it, its weird, ask someone you know to show you, its not something you can easily describe in writing
Search for pinch (not 'pitch') harmonics or artifical harmonics. They're the same thing
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
yea u cant describe it it writing that well. Pinch harmonics are hard to get the hang of. u have to lightly mute the string on a fret and then pluck the string. Try plucking the open B string and tapping it on the 3rd fret. Thats a tap harmonic its a lot easier.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
strike any string, preferrably a high one. Then barely touch the string at exactly the twelfth fret. You should hear a sound that's like the ghost of the sound.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
For pinch harmonics you can hold any fret and pluck the string. As you pluck have your thumb sticking out over the pick just a little bit and have your thumb hit the string at the same time the pick does. Thats all there is too it just practice it.
Quote by sicformyage

me:you like acdc
them:yea i do
me:cool, whats your favorite song,other than back in black
them:i gotta go...

Quote by jordanzio
i love hilary duff and will eventually marry her... she does not know this currently...