cool song ^^
Quote by grungefan89
Hooker! Could someone please buy this kid a hooker?

Let me know when you can actually fuck a cartoon chick in the beared clam and give me a call. I've forgotten what it feels like to shit my pants.
goddamn that was pretty sick... i think i would had made the chords a little quieter cuz they drowned out everything else in some places, and i think the solo should be closer toward the end, it felt like it was too soon and maybe a little short. otherwise amazing
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
I loved that. The harmonized leads were really cool, like in the solo and that one fill at bars 80 and 81. In the solo, maybe make the backing chords a little quieter, they tend to drown out the solo a bit. My favorite part of the whole piece is the part at letter D. Nice bluesy riff. Excellent lead work on the whole. Very nice.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
The thing about the backing chords is that they didn't sound loud enough on my computer...maby I just have a bad sound system or something. The harmonies were pretty difficult to figure out in some parts...like with the blues device that uses the minor third as a leading tone for the major third, if you harmonize that in thirds you need to use the same harmony note, the perfect fifth, or else it sounds too dissonant.
Last edited by poopikins at Sep 15, 2006,
I would if I could actually play the whole thing at that tempo ...I took a little compositional license by going beyond my own technical ability in some parts. I can pick eighth notes at that tempo but not quite triplets.
And for critting your song, no problem.
Quote by cool#9
thats probably one of the best songs ever put on here, good work

I completely agree.
That was amazing.
I absolutely LOVED the lead work. And how you arranged everything was great.
I loved every little bit of this.
Spiral Out
Quote by Spark1284
goddamn that was pretty sick... i think i would had made the chords a little quieter cuz they drowned out everything else in some places, and i think the solo should be closer toward the end, it felt like it was too soon and maybe a little short. otherwise amazing

i agree with the backing chords being too loud but other than that it was a pretty sick song.