yeah I got black metal and metal black....theres some song on black metal about screwing a teacher or something.....really funny song...
FUCK
I had the option of buying the Vemon box set at a used CD store yesterday, but I settled for CC's Gallery of Sucide, Morbid Angel-Formulas Fatal to the Flesh, and Vital Remains-Dechristainize instead.
First three albums are great, after that they went all meh.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
Wicked awesome super cool dude band. Brilliant old school thrash type stuff. I have Black Metal and its a great album.

theres some song on black metal about screwing a teacher

Haha yeah, Teachers Pet. Twelve bar blues thrash? Wierd song
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
Didnt really bother with anything after Black Metal. They never did it much for me as much as Bathory did. Fun to drink to though haha
Our skin worn thin
Our bones exposed
Life reduced to ticks
Quote by DeathLegionaire
I had the option of buying the Vemon box set at a used CD store yesterday, but I settled for CC's Gallery of Sucide, Morbid Angel-Formulas Fatal to the Flesh, and Vital Remains-Dechristainize instead.

Much better albums IMO.
I just got Dechristianize a couple of days ago, and I can't stop listening to it.
I own them all .. How could I not listen to the pioneers of Black metal ?

Black metal is by far the best album and the latest one "Resurrection" (i think) has more like a thrashy feel into it than black metal style.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
I can't really think of them as black metal for some reason. Metal: A Headbanger's Journey described them as the New Wave of Black Metal. I think of them as thrash.
They're not really black metal, but black metal is dead. They did, however, come up with the name. I'm pretty sure it was just wordplay of Black Magic.
Quote by DeathLegionaire
They're not really black metal, but black metal is dead. They did, however, come up with the name. I'm pretty sure it was just wordplay of Black Magic.

Black metal aint totally dead, just not as alive...
Black Metal as I consider it started with Celtic Frost and ended after Emperor-Anthems to the Welkin At Dusk. The rest is progressive black metal, which isn't really as tr00 as the older stuff, but better IMO.
Quote by Necrolust
I own them all .. How could I not listen to the pioneers of Black metal ?

Black metal is by far the best album and the latest one "Resurrection" (i think) has more like a thrashy feel into it than black metal style.

Metal Black is their latest one. All their albums were mostly thrash/speed; not black and Resurrection was more groove metal.
Quote by THE KORNMAN
yeah I got black metal and metal black....theres some song on black metal about screwing a teacher or something.....really funny song...

You mean Teachers' Pet
The Haunted fan club #1 (PM me to join)
Amon Amarth fan club #3
Member #3 of the METAL MISSIONARIES club
Member #8 of the anti CoF club
#10 MEMBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB
they're great
Gear:
Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V